• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
RagingTempest
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Heya~! ;D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    i feel like a tired zombie in all this weird Maine humidity. ... Arrg Brains!! xD ... so i really need to take a nap soon :) but we can trade whenever is best for you, ok? ^^
    RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Oh I know what you mean. It's been storming here in Florida alot too. But then again it is the rainy season for us too. Sure np~! :3 Hmmm, does this Sunday sound ok? Maybe....7pm EST?
    hey!!! :'D .. i have 1 shiny pokeball vivi and 1 modest event pokeball vivi for you :3 ... we can trade whenever it's easiest for you :)
    Reactions: RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Ty ty ty ty! <3 And yes! That would be awesome! :D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    i'll let you know when i got legit event Volcanion, my bf is cloning my 2 level 1 Regigigas shiny and non shiny (what the Volcanion guy wants in return). i'm also getting a HA pokescrap shiny Mewtwo event and a legit shiny event Diance too! gotta love shiny megas <3333
    RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Kk np, let me know if you need something for it~ And yush! Shiny megas are cool. Especially mega charizard! *-*
    OH!!! this might also help xD .. FC: 5026 - 4731 - 1364 ... Game Name: RiceCakes , what's the best trade time for you? :)
    Reactions: RagingTempest
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    lol nice!!! XD no problem ^^ .. well i gotta get heading soon my bf is gonna text me any sec now :) i'll try to have the shiny pokeball and event pokeball ready for you by the end of the weekend bud :)
    RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Kk and ty so much! Take your time, I'm in no hurry. <3 I'm off to go play an mmo with some guild mates of mine. Preparing for an event this Friday. ;D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    oh nice!! good luck i hope you have lots of fun! !! :D take it easy c-ya :)
    Hey!! you still need those vivi's in your old thread?
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    oh nice score on the zubat!!! ^^ ... actually most the shiny i encountered in X was when i breeding through all the horde HA, funny because the shiny horde pokemon i caught were all non HA lol. there was 1 day where it felt like i swore i must be losing it because i encounter and caught 2 shiny wingul, 1 shiny marreep, 1 shiny slowpoke, 1 shiny geodude (would have been 2 but the other shiny geodude got KO'd while the other horde ones were magnituding it to death), and 1 shiny swablu all in one sitting while trying to encounter the xy horde HA females xD .. and while just doing regular breeding projects in X hatching a ton of them.. jeaze the craziest of that was hatching a shiny Dratini when both pokes in the daycare had my X OT on them 0.0 .. back in the older gens very seldomly i might encounter one but accidentally ko'd it most the time, makes me never have a team now without one false swiper just in case xD .. i live in the US too :p Maine actually ^^ ... so, yeah my 3ds games make the correct polar vivi pattern and i told my 2ds i live in Hawaii because that's where my fave viv pattern comes from <333 ... aww and you're so sweet ty!!! ^^ ... lol x) .. well lots and lots 6IV luck i send over to you then :)
    RagingTempest
    RagingTempest
    Thanks~! Usually it's when I'm not looking for a shiny or looking for a certain shiny that I sometimes come across a shiny I wasn't counting on. That's generally my luck. xD And wow seriously?? Most shinies I've ever come across was two in one day! Also that's a very cleaver idea! I'd never have thought to set my location differently! O-O If only I have another 3DS or 2DS. Cause then I could constantly reset the system until I have every pattern I'm missing. AND...I'd be able to help people get the rarer patterns like the Pokeball and Fancy Patterns. On the GTS rarely see the Pokeball or Fancy Pattern. Though I did get very lucky to snag a shiny lv 100 Fancy pattern. o.o

You're very welcome~! Also, I finally got the female scatterbug with 6IV stats, in a premier ball with the nickname LittleRed as requested~! ...I lost count how many eggs I burned through hehe.. ^-^; Ok, you also needed some items? Dusk/Dawn/Shiny Stones 2 of each right?
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    yeah someone i trade with on marriland change the location on her system 3 times for different patterns (bred a different pattern on every speed run of hers) so lol i had to have at least one system that didn't have polar in it xD ... yeah you have to careful with those 2 patterns in their shiny form (because all shiny and non shiny pokeball and fancy through gts are hacked, and some that are Very badly hacked) and there are some shiny pokeball and fancy copies floating around in there that aren't safe for your game at all... i had one in my game before the game went buzzurk and glitchy after i fed the thing ability capsule and hit the save button, released the thing ASAP!!!!! D: ... I have a safe (still hacked like the others but game safe) flawless HP Ground shiny fancy Vivi, it's a cherish ball that's modeled after one of the non shiny event ones, i can get it cloned for you if you like and also a safe shiny pokeball one too ^^ actually I'm only 5 away from a full shiny vivi set.. it was brutal Q_Q but almost there!!!!... OMG really?!?!? Your the Best!!! ^^ yeah and dusk/dawn/shiny 2 of each would be perfect ty!! ^^ if you have a ton of flawed scatter rejects from that endeavor ... i could really use some item trading fodders for my AS when i restart the game! :D ... ok i got a level 1 shiny Sinnoh dragon trio set aside, and what patterns do you still need from GTS bud? :)
    You totally confused me there xD; I know OOC stands for out of character in fanfiction, does it have a diferent meaning for RPs?
    You really don't want that all the partners die during the story though xDD I remember reading one and looks they all were new to this. BAM! Almost all of them got killed in diferent places and there was just one killer xDD it became a mess because there were so very few people after the "massacre" and the story became a mess as well.
    Iirc they added more killers or something to fix it. xD;
    Wooot more pms~ :3 send send send! I also suggested once a horror rp to a friend. Too bad it never worked out xD;

I hope she recovers soon.

EDIT: you sent is already >w<)/ Let's read!
    OwO;; a-a-amazing!!!! Tell me more please <3
    But wow.. sorry to know that >.< I am not gonna ask about your gramnda out of respect. But I hope things settle soon. Sometimes we get those busy and hard times that keeps us away from a lot of things. But as long as we get through we are gonna get stronger.
    I had a wish to participate in one but ngl it's a bit intimidating xDD
    If there's a horror rp :p ngl I've been following the rp section for some time and besides a quick rp for halloween it really isn't a used genre :/ makes me sad ;o; )/ <\3
    I know the basics and stuff but I've never felt the need to use it so same here :p
    *that moment when you read the old messages* so you used to rp?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom