Beth Pavell
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well if you get an idea, let me know. Until then I'll continue to make zero progress on my own stuff :p
    I just... it makes me laugh every time, lol. "insult insult insult this is shit I want to see where this goes." And the weirdest part is they actually read the whole thing, maybe out of spite.

Now now, we all know the best thing is for me to sit around uselessly!
    "Between the pretentiousness of the writing and the references to standard high school English curriculum, it really is quite believable that this is narrated by a child.[...] Lots of vague, dramatic words here that don't seem to amount anything and border on word salad. I want to see where this goes."
    ^guest review for srbs

Buuuuut he seems upset about it, a tad.
    Did I ever show you my favorite guest reviews from ff.net?

yes that appears to be the reason I broke everything on Turning World... turns out "here's what I liked/didn't like in broad strokes to communicate to people who have to rank without reading it" and "here's politel concrit" don't actually mesh :')
    ...in all fairness, when the only changes I made were editing out curse words, I probably deserved that.
    See, now that I'm apparently the banner guy, banners mean less to me :p I could just make myself a Best Story banner whenever I wanted.
    True, but that shit is borderline petty. Like they give out badges for the most pointless shittalking or something.

...ah, yeah, that was classic.
    Ain't that the dream, though. Gotta crank out some massively successful original stuff in order to fund your real hobby ;)
    It makes me sad how slow I've been. Back when I started Unpredictable I'd figured I'd be almost done with the sequel by now.

Spooky. Best of luck to you then!
    Ah, well, I have to be nice and amicable a couple days of the year.

...is this 8ES or a different one?
    Yeah. Actually I have some thoughts about my next chapter (rewrote some stuff too) that I'd like to talk to you about. I might send you a message soon.

How so? Totally new work or just people/place?
    Well, I certainly appreciate it at least.

Yeah, but your version of "scathing" is so reasonable compared to literally everything else in that thread. It was quite refreshing, honestly.
    I've been busy working mostly. Also trying to get caught up on various fanfiction related commitments before I get back to writing for the first time in a while.

What have you been up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom