• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Soki
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have a Discord?
    Soki
    Soki
    Yeah but I don't really have the time for chatting except with friends and family, so I don't share it, sorry ^^;
    Hey bud.

Chase up SC or some other high ranker about that invite, I won't be able to do it till much later tomorrow.

Also, late happy birthday :) Always thought you were much younger ha
    Soki
    Soki
    Will do, and thanks! :D I always think y'all are much older haha
    Reactions: dig
    Hey Soki! Did you get into the Gwent beta yet?
    Zeb
    Zeb
    I really enjoyed my time with Sun, but I've gotten bored of it and run out of things to do. Let's hope Bank arrives soon...
    Soki
    Soki
    Yeah same, I want my breeding mons D: Did some SOS Battle chaining and though it's great we can get 4IV mons now, it's terribly annoying to do :/ I think I prefer the Dexnav, no matter how annoying that was in itself, but at least you could see the info of a mon. Now you can only hope it has the right Ability and stuff when you catch it.

And a chain of 70 before you have a reasonable chance on shinies is just insane :(
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Yeah I've done some chaining and it's more annoying than getting HAs should have been. The game is frustrating in many ways because some of the things they reverted on didn't need to happen (Festival Plaza instead of PSS, customisation was disappointing AND limited by version, catching HAs is now even more of a chore, removal of hordes for quick EV training etc). It does some good things like the overall campaign is more interesting and challenging, I really enjoyed that part, but there are big steps back elsewhere. Typical Game Freak I guess :(

Also we really didn't need 20 more legendaries, especially in a gen where there's only ~80 new Pokemon. So few Alolan forms and all being Kanto was also disappointing.
    hey there!! ... if you need GF Genesect, i picked up an extra US code with you in mind and just put it in my AS game, just in case :) .. let me know!! ^^
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    I see you... do you see me? =O
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ty so much for Peeko!!!! :D
    Reactions: Soki
    Soki
    Soki
    You're welcome, take good care of it! =) And thanks a lot for Genesect, now I'm one step closer to completing the National Dex =D
    Better lock this thread due to the datamine: "Which type will have the most/least new Pokémon?" (can't link thread, so I just put the title)
    Soki
    Soki
    Thanks for the heads up! Closed all the contests since the whole game can be downloaded too.
    Hey, would you mind telling me how to spoiler images when I post in a thread?
    Soki
    Soki
    Sure! The easiest way to do this with pictures is:
    1. Upload the picture.
    2. Type
    before the picture.
    3. Type
    after the picture.

Or click on the + button and click on 'Spoiler' to make the
    and
    tags appear, and then make sure to upload the picture in between them :)

If you've got more questions, let me know!
    Eggseggseggseggs
    Eggseggseggseggs
    Ok! Thanks a lot!
    hey soki!! :D ... are you in need of the "Helen" English Volcanion event? :3 .... let me know :)

Take Care!!!
    Soki
    Soki
    Nope, already got it from someone :) Thanks for asking though!
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ok good. :) ... no problem anytime!!! ^^
    Hey, just noticed you're from the Netherlands too. Surprising. I'm from the Netherlands as well. Nice to meet more fellow dutch people around the fandom.
    Hi Soki! Saw your new badge this morning and gasped because it's so colorful. :0

Just wanted to say grats on the promotion!! (~:
    Soki
    Soki
    Thank you!! It's so colorful indeed, I'm so honored to wear it D:
    Reactions: Life
    I've been sr'ing them in AS before that next speed run and landed a couple stellar ones!!!... Which would you like dear? :)

Bold 31/×/31/31/28/31 .. or .. Modest 28/×/30/31/31/31 ? :D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    ty so much soki!!! x)
    Soki
    Soki
    Thank YOU for the Arceus! =D Now I'm again one step closer to completing the National Dex :)
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    awww you poor thing :/ ... you let me know if you need any help with Genesect or English Volcanion. :)
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    Let me know a good time to send them over to you... Take Care!! ^^
    Soki
    Soki
    Hii! Sure, always welcome! Though I won't have time to receive them until next monday I'm afraid, gotta work the whole weekend ^^;
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    No Problem!!!! I'll keep them safe for you till then :)
    Have you finished Blood and Wine? I just wrapped things up on saturday and finished it and ;__;
    Zeb
    Zeb
    I think I got the happy ending too. I was talking to Iteru while doing it and when I got the ribbon from the drug-dealing child in Fable land he made it seem like I had done something wrong xD

I wasn't too keen on Toussaint, I think it was just too bright. I understand what they were going for but it bugged my eyes for a lot of time. Much prefer Novigrad areas or Skellige. HoS was better story-wise too, I'm not huge on vampire stories.

That look Geralt gives the camera at the end though. Gave me shivers and I was ready to sob!
    Soki
    Soki
    Ahh yes that look almost got me crying too, it just really made me realise it's over now :( Though we still have Gwent but it's not the same :p

Definitely agree that the HoS story was better, though I do love vampire stories:p But the story went so fast and I didn't care much for Sianna and Detlaff, and Anna-Henrietta started out pretty fun but turned so bitchy and stupid at the end. Still had lots of great fun with it though, I wish every DLC was this full of new stuff.

PS: loving your new avatar, you have a good taste in characters ;)
    Zeb
    Zeb
    Yeah I loved Anna at the start, she seemed like the typical royalty but all of a sudden is ripping her dress off to get messy. By the end they were both just acting like spoilt brats. And yeah that look was definitely a "goodbye, we're done now" look </3

And I just like the art honestly. Same with that Avallac'h avatar I keep returning to. Just really love the Gwent art and want to see more of it! :D
    2nd PinkyPie is ready to be renamed JunkieMonkey :) ... Oh, and when i give you Pinky, give me a junk poke... because when we trade back after, i'll give you a special 5IV flawless horde HA female i bred a while ago ^^
    Soki
    Soki
    Alright then, I'm available all day, so just send me a message when you're ready to do the thing! And thanks, I'm always in for more 5IV HA Pokémon! =D
    Blahmon
    Blahmon
    sorry i wasn't here yesterday!!!! D: ... i'll try to make it here earlier (4pm us est) for the remainder of the week and hopefully we'll run into each other then if not today :) ... ahhh well in that case i can't help myself xD .. i'll give you 2 5IV flawless HA female pokes after, just give me and extra junk poke in the end ;)
    Did you see the Gwent trailer? :0
    Soki
    Soki
    Yess let's hope that's enough to make the decks more equal, I would love to play as Scoia'tel more :D
    Zeb
    Zeb
    I really like Skellige tbh, think that's my favourite deck. I can't wait to thrash Iteru with it haha.

I'm surprised it isn't on mobile, but maybe that will come later.
    Soki
    Soki
    I would be really surprised if it doesn't come on mobile later. I'm happy it isn't mobile only at least :) I haven't tried Skellige yet, still getting all the cards in B&W but it looks promising.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom