• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Bulbagarden Forums

Soki
Soki
How exactly did you soft reset multiple Arceus in one game? Not to sound suspicious, just wanna make sure it's legit:p
Blahmon
Blahmon
Hahahaha ROFL!!!! ~<3 xD .. 1) stand in front of delivery girl and Don't talk to her. 2) save the game. 3) talk to the delivery girl then look at your event first without saving and check it out (after a while, you'll even know what every flawless spread would be, trust me xD ) ... 4) ... a. if it's stellar, SAVE!!!! ... b. if it sucks, shut it off then restart and talk to the delivery woman again... Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
... after i land a good stellar one... I send it to X and hard reset the game and put in another code, i have 4 code total to use up xD ... tbh, didn't want to SR one out of each game... just wanted to get them all over with and in bank xD
Blahmon
Blahmon
... so, completely legit. :)

Just let me know if you want the bold or modest one and i'll set it aside for nextime ^^ ... did you breed that lovely modest 5 31's 0 atk IV dusk ball Deino yourself? Genesha will need another Soki buddy and 1 slot left in my next AS team x) ... if you could, could you nickname it Slavic for me? :3
Soki
Soki
Ooh you just had multiple codes, hadn't thought about that! Ok then it's fine :) I'd like the Modest one and yes I bred that Deino myself (though I got a 5IV Deino from someone else for it:p). And sure, I'll name it Slavic for you!
Blahmon
Blahmon
kk, modest one it is, set it aside. :) ... Well, i can't wait to use it in a couple weeks ^^ ... let me know whenever you're free to trade next. :3
Soki
Soki
I'm free now, you too?
Blahmon
Blahmon
Awww i'm sorry i just signed off then right before your VM. Q.Q

i'll be checking in here on and off for the couple hours, i get PM's emailed to me also if that helps too. :)
.. i'll also be around a bit later on than that, around 1:30am till a bit after 2am US EST... i'm sure we'll bump into each other soon. :)
Soki
Soki
Well I'll be gone most of the weekend in a few hours, so it'll have to be on Monday then ;)
Blahmon
Blahmon
hey!!! :D ... if you are free we can trade in a little bit, otherwise Monday's good too :)
Soki
Soki
Yeah I'm available now!
Blahmon
Blahmon
kk hopping on now!!!
Blahmon
Blahmon
where's slavic hun???? xD
Soki
Soki
I thought you were gonna trade me the Deino back and I would name it Slavic?:p I don't have another one.
Soki
Soki
Oh wait I'm confusing you with someone else I traded a Deino with, I do have one haha, wait a min and I'll nickname it.
Blahmon
Blahmon
i'm sorry, huh hun?
Blahmon
Blahmon
LOL ok xD ... i'm guessing you want onix back :p
Soki
Soki
Since you mostly ask to nickname a mon I already gave you, I thought this was one of those cases. But I forgot I never traded you a Deino and also forgot I still have another one in the box:p Sorry about that, this week's been a bit of a mess so I'm tired:p