• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

HumanDawn
HumanDawn
Hi Life! Danganronpa 3: Despair Side! It's one of those ultra gory dark anime that start out very cheerful and cartoony but then things get dark with students dying, cover up, and inhumane personality altering experiments. I've been waiting for it for 3 years to give a lot of backstory to the events of the second game's visual novel story. Well, it's a prequel of the first game, but in the same week Danganronpa 3: Future Side is coming out which is the sequel of the second game. Three years ago there was a lot of hype about it, I know that quite a few War Room members got into it, because the game's story and how the culprit of a murder needs to be lynched otherwise everyone else dies was pretty similar to Mafia.
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
http://lparchive.org/Dangan-Ronpa/ This is where most people read the game! It provides a faithful enough translation with lots of references explained. The writing was so good I got hooked on it and finished it on a weekend. You can tell by the first update how nice and deep enough the descriptions of what is going on are. The sequel is also longer and pretty good.
HumanDawn
HumanDawn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6oETGVGSCM&list=PLezQ_-A8w8-INnZsCTph7TiJNIm_CYlKR This is a playthrough of the game! While it's all video, I find that it goes at a slower pace having to wait for the next textbox to pop up. Plus you miss out on the explanations of the references. It's a good mystery series, it can be pretty silly sometimes, but it's an entertaining silly. I know Zexy got into the first game but not the second.
Back
Top Bottom