• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Karamazov
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... OOF, HARD TO SAY! Best Made... PROBABLY Captain America: The Winter Soldier, but it'd be Wise to Watch these Movies in Order.

LOL, U having a Yuri Avatar as Arc V JUST ENDED on Sunday! :)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    I saw the first one and liked it. Maybe I'll check out Winter Soldier later.

Yep yep. He was one of my favorite things about the series, and his expressions are too amazing.
    Nice! But yeah almost half the Movies are GREAT!! :) my Personal Favorites being: Guardians Of The Galaxy, Captain America: The Winter Spieler, Captain America: Civil War, and Ant-Man! :)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Which would you say is the best, in your opinion?
    Oh and as for Movies... YES! I have seen ALL the MCU Films.
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Oh nice. I still gotta watch the MCU movies and shows though, I'm way behind. Mostly I've been reading the comics though.
    YUP!! :) JUST Last Weekend I had FINALLY FINISHED Luke Cage! WHY I STOPPED Watching them... I HAVE NO IDEA!! But yes! I'm going to Start Episode 4 of Iron Fist later on today and I am VERY EXCITED FOR this Episode! It is Directed by a FANTASTIC Director, and he's from Game Of Thrones! Miguel Spochnik! The Man behind GoT Episodes: The Gift, Hardhome,
    Yeah... it's 6 or 7 Episodes, hopefully it will work out with a SHORTER Season and in Summer LOL.

Speaking of Game Of Thrones, I'm watching a New on Netflix where Finn Jones AKA Ser Loras Tyrell is the Lead. I was skeptical a Year Ago when he Joined Marvel Netflix's Iron Fist, but right... DAMN HE'S GOOD!! O____O
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Are you keeping up with any Marvel shows or movies btw? I actually gotten into that stuff.
    you sent me some spam link on skype today. Is your account hacked? I dunno if it's an account you even use anymore, but I wanted to mention it.
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    No, I don't use it anymore, since Skype barely works on my phone most of the time.

I was hacked, but I changed my email and Skype passwords, so it shouldn't happen again. Hope you weren't affected or hurt by it, though
    This should be REALLY GOOD!! :) Its gonna feel SUPER WEIRD in Summer, but it'll be WORTH IT!! I hear it's like 6 Episodes this time
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    6 eps? I thought it was 7-8? 6 might be better though, so they don't have to drag plots out too long.
    Ah, a Game I've never heard of LOL. Well anyway... WE HAD A GAME OF THRONES Season 7 UPDATE! :)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    I saw! And from the plot leaks of last year, this season'll be really good.
    LOL :) yeah, but don't worry it's fine. But I had a Good Night :) playing on my 3DS. What have U been up to?
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Not much, mostly been playing Devil Survivor 2.
    Been doing quite well!! :) My Birthday was on Tuesday! :) CAN'T BELIEVE I'm NO LONGER a Teen! O__O
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Happy birthday! Sorry I didn't know sooner. And also that I was away for like a billion years
    Happy belated birthday!
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Thanks! How've you been lately?
    Fennel
    Fennel
    Good! Breeding some 'mons in Sun for the Global Mission. How about you?
    Yes, parts were good, parts are NOT Good. I DIDN'T FLIP OUT on the League like... EVERYBODY DID! When U KNOW a Writer and their Style, U KNOW that they will stay the Same. Like I had STRONG FEELING that the Writers would TROLL us into thinking this was Ash's Chance at Winning. But the Team Flare Scum Arc........ HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!! O_______O
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Yeah, I'm really liking the Team Flare arc right now. It's really cool.
    ... BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! AS IF THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN! But LOL, that's funny :) I CAN'T BELIEVE we're near the end to XYZ :(
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    What are your opinions on XYZ? I'm guessing you liked the saga?
    I'll do it eventually. I FINALLY GOT an Avatar for my Accountant on Serebii LOL! But eventually I WILL get one for here. Is that Alain I'm assuming? For yours
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Yeah, it's Alain. The full pic is of him with the Kalos League trophy with Serena fawning over him.
    Been Good. I LOL'd at your Avatar :)
    Karamazov
    Karamazov
    Thank you! It came from /vp/, so I unfortunately don't have a source for it.

I noticed you don't have an avatar. Do you not want one or?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom