• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Safe
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, it must be a really big project then if you're putting that much time into it xD
    Dude I already saw that :p I read it when it first came out, I liked...the first half over, I didn't really get a laugh when they started going on about pocari and all that shit, it got a little too stupid for my taste.

Plus I gotta write in general xD I haven't had the best record lately.

It won't be ready for the next 10 years.
    I'll take your word for it :p

Well make sure you work extra hard then. Oh, well it does seem handy xD but I think I'd forget to do it myself >.<

Big secret conspiracy stuff?
    You don't ahve to kill me :p

Good, though tbh I'm still kind of cluess as to what writing prompts are for xD;

Also did you ever get to watch the legend of arslan? :O
    I dropped Gintama last year, the manga and well I'm watching too many anime xD plus I don't know, I kind of got tired of Gintama's style and I mostly prefer the serious arcs that actually advance the plot more which are rare and far between.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom