Beth Pavell
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it was mostly cause I was dealing with internship and presenting my thesis so that I could graduate, which I did :D
    Well I myself have to start lookin for one now that I'm a fully fledged engineer :O

And it's okay, my fic is sitll up for reviews :p
    Oh, well that doesn't sound too bad at least :O

and I finally got off my ass to do review uwu
    I think I'm going to wait for Ace to return to make a decision on your recommendation thread. Blogs are down for the time being anyway, but if you're feeling antsy, you could probably get away with just posting it. I can handle any potential backlash.
    AetherX
    AetherX
    By the way, could you do me a favor? The Review Game's been stagnant for way too long. Do you think you could move it? I''m not going to have a chance to do much reading for the foreseeable future. If not, that's totally cool. I'll figure something else out.
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    I'll see what I can do, depends on how hard-going the textbook reading is this week, really
    Do you mean a thread asking for recommendations or one where you write up recommendations like you've been doing in your blog? Personally I'm a proponent of allowing as much relevant content as possible, especially in the WW, but I'm wary. I can see it being viewed as advertising. Ace is still on break and I don't want to make a call on this all by myself, so give me a bit of time.
    Hi there, I'm gonna be random for a second: You seem very well versed in writing and I must admit you've piqued my interest as someone I should be seeking guidance from XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom