Bulbagarden

System Error
System Error
According to what I wrote, I didn't, but I probably could've. I was running low on turns, though, so I just blew on through.
henrymidfields
henrymidfields
Yeah, I thought I wasn't able to so I didn't either on my first try. But I had a couple of spare units and turns on my second try, which involved Camilla and Silas, and they were able to beat Ryoma using attack stance without taking too much in return. Supports and attack stances help immensely against otherwise tough bosses - though my boss abuses in a couple of chapters also have helped.

PS Any new games you are looking forward to from the Nintendo Direct?
System Error
System Error
Nice, nice. I was just too far in (Hard/Classic) to want to take chances, which is why I didn't go for it.

Did make a blog about those, actually, though it's buried. But in particular, YI:WW3DS, Pikmin, and DQ8 are all nice from it.
henrymidfields
henrymidfields
Wait, so your Conquest was Hard-Classic. I'm playing mine in Normal Classic; no wonder why I found it surprisingly easy so far.

Not looking forward to Nintendo stuff as much as I did once upon a time. The only game I'm looking forward to would be Zelda's Breath of the Wild, and Pokemon Sun and Moon. And the next FE game.
Back
Top Bottom