Bulbagarden

SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
I don't think you understand what the term 'waste of time' really means. No matter what your opinion is, the fact is that it isn't a waste of time. Again, i must ask, if this feature benefits the majority, how can it be considered a waste of time? Answer, it isn't.

Now, you may not like it, and that is perfectly acceptable, you're entitled not to, however, there is a big difference between not liking something, and something being a waste of time.

Also, if you haven't taken noticed, they have already greatly improved it since X and Y, and we haven't even seen the full extent of it. It also doesn't need a 'better' purpose, as it already fulfils everything it is set to do. Not EVERYTHING needs to be included that gives you tangible rewards. Whether you like it or not, you need to realise that Character customisation is a feature that majority wanted, and it is a feature that majority is happy about. That is rewarding enough for itself.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
It isn't a fact. All you do is change how your character looks. It is nothing to be excited about. And no, they haven't really improved it. They just added more things to customize your character. It does needs a better purpose because right now it is useless. And no, it is not a reward itself. I rather get items for certain customization so it could be more useful and serve a better purpose.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
It is a fact. It may be waste of time for you to use customisation, but it is NOT a waste of time that Gamefreak added the feature in. FACT.

Adding more things IS an improvement.

It isn't useless, because majority of fans love the feature and majority of fans wanted customisation more than almost everything else. It may be useless to you, but the feature itself benefits the majority, therefore isn't useless in general. Another fact.

Yes, it is a reward enough itself. Again, you're the minority when it comes to this feature.

I honestly do not understand why being rewarded with small items would suddenly make you not think customisation isn't useless. We find items all over the overworld and get rewarded items from plenty of trainer. We get enough items. However, if petty little items can bring you from thinking something is useless to enjoying a feature, so be it.

Fact of the matter is though, whether you think using the feature is a waste of time to you, Gamefreak adding the feature is NOT a waste of time. That is a fact, whether you want to deny it or not.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
Not it is not a fact. It is your opinion. It is useless because all you do is change you character's appearance. No big deal. It is a waste of time for me and it should be removed.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
As I just stated before, it is not my opinion, it is a fact. I'll explain this one last time.

You USING character customisation is a waste of time to you. That is an opinion and that is acceptable.

Game freak ADDING character customisation to the games is NOT a waste of time. Pay close attention, as this part is NOT up for opinions. THIS part IS a FACT.

Do you understand the difference yet?
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
Actually it is not fact and I am never going to fool myself into thinking that it is.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
Then by all means, feel free to continue being wrong.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
Nope. I am not wrong. Got that reversed.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
Actually, as I clearly have to say again, you are the one that is getting it wrong.

Yes, you using character customisation is a waste of time to you. That is fine.

However, I have provided you with actual facts as to why Gamefreak adding character customisation is not a waste of time.

There is a huge difference between you personally finding the feature a waste of time, and if Gamefreak adding character customisation to the games is a waste of time or isn't. I honestly cannot comprehend why this is so difficult for you to understand. It is such a simple matter. You're starting to make a fool of yourself, calling others wrong, when you can't realise what it is that makes you wrong.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
No I am not wrong. And no those are not facts. I am not fooling myself. Plus it is pretty hypocritical to say I'm calling others wrong when you were the one who did it first. As far as I am concern, I am right and not changing my mind. No one can claim anything as facts unless they have sources . So no, you haven't provided me with any facts since you don't have the sources to back it up.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
Do you even bother to pay attention to the forums? Look how many players prefer customisation compared to the ones who don't. Look at ANY Pokémon forum. It is completely obvious that customisation is favoured by the majority, and even if majority people didn't like it, there is still clearly enough people benefitting from it in this forum alone, so just imagine all the players benefitting all around the world. If you bothered to open your eyes, those sources you seek is literally all over the internet. It is a fact. Why else would they bother bringing customisation back after originally stating it may just be a Kalos only feature? it is one of the most popular and most sought after for years. The entirety of the internet backs me up. What backs up your statement? Nothing.

I'd only be a hypocrite for calling others wrong if I myself were wrong. Clearly I'm not, which I have shown you time and time again, therefore I cannot be a hypocrite.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
That is their choice and I do have my eyes open. Still not fact. That is a lie. The internet does not back you up and you have nothing to back up your statements. My backup is that customization is only used to change the player's appearance but that is it. It has no reward and serves no other purpose in the game. I am no hypocrite. Customization is rubbish until it improves better.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
I just DID back up my statements. Are you blind, or do you just choose to ignore what I write?

Your back up is an opinion, which does not apply to this argument. Congratulations, you've made yourself look even more foolish.

Your 'backup' just proves what I've been saying all along. You USING customisation is a waste of time. That does NOT mean that Gamefreak wasted their time adding in the feature. I cannot say this any simpler to you.

You have nothing to prove that Gamefreak wasted THEIR time.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
No you didn't. You said that the internet back up you up but that is just an opinion and not evidence. And no, I didn't made myself look foolish and I thank you to not resort to insults. It is my opinion that they wasted their time. Stop trying to change it. I know facts when I see it thank you very much.
SUP3RN0VA
SUP3RN0VA
Tell me then, what is the definition of 'waste of time?' I'm curious to see how you explain it.
Arceus the Dragon
Arceus the Dragon
A waste of time means that someone or something has wasted your time in a certain way. Look, to me customization is a waste of time and it certainly wasted by time in the games. I just don't see the appeal or feel excited about. I just don't. Agree to disagree about it.
Back
Top Bottom