Bulbagarden

Slife
Slife
Ah true, that's cool! Thanks man, happy belated birthday to you too :D

And of course~ I'll let you choose the battle venue and format :)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Indeed, 'tis always fun when you find out something like this. So, you get any gifts you were after on the big day?

As for what kind of battle we shall partake in, well, honestly some Random Battles on Showdown sound most appealing to me as of writing this message because you never knwo what you're going to get and all that, but that may change by the time we're actually online at the same time.
Slife
Slife
Nah, nothing special, just some money/gift cards to spend on games and stuff. I spend some of it on a Pokemon-themed t-shirt and hat haha.

Random Battles sound good! (Not just saying that because I'm too lazy to build proper teams right now please)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Ah, well, as long as you enjoyed the day, then that's the most important thing... Man that sounded cheesey. :D

Then in that case, all we really have to do is wait until we're on at the same time. (And I'm totally not also too lazy to build a team, why would you think that?)
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
...And it appears that the time of us being online at the same time has come. So, shall we do battle, or do you have some kind of prior obligation?
Slife
Slife
I have to go to sleep soon unfortunately. We can try again tomorrow
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
In that case, see you tomorrow then, I guess.
Slife
Slife
Let me know when you are online!
Wispy Willow
Wispy Willow
Yeah, appologies, I've not been feeling too good these last few days for various reasons and have thus been keeping a bit of a low profile. But hey, I'm online now, though if you'll be online any tome soon is an ientirely different story.
Back
Top Bottom