• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Max1996
Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• have to admit, starting to like Greninja
    was playing with one today in the Sun/Moon demo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    yes, so far I am enjoying it
    Max1996
    Max1996
    That's nice. Have fun.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    It changed my opinion on Greninja.
    from low favorites (ex-hated side) to high favorites.
    The demo is fun, keeps my hype higher for actual Sun/Moon to come out
    Before Sun/Moon comes out, going to do something I haven't done before, giving Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja a chance. Hopes to like them a bit more. It will just be a fun mixed team in Alpha Sapphire.
    (along with Zorua, Flareon, Leafeon, Luxray, and Flygon)
    About that reference:
    There's an event in Dragon Ball called the World Tournament, known in Japan as the Tenka'ichi Budōkai, commonly abbreviated as TB. It takes place annually, and some of the most well-known ones of the series are the 22nd, 23rd, 25th, and 28th. A lot of people reference this as "23rd TB", mostly on Kanzenshuu.
    /rant
    Reactions: Max1996
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I don't know much (if anything) about DB, so thanks for that.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    TBH, I don't know much about the original Dragon Ball either. Only Z and onward. =P
    Still, I'd recommend watching DB in general. You could like it!
    To answer your question from hangman, The Looker Method comes up in the post game of XY. It's a "class" that Looker uses to teach the player character how to be a detective.
    The full name of said class was the answer to my hangman puzzle.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I see. I never knew exactly what the post-game stuff was in XY.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    There wasn't much, but I am a big fan of Looker, so that story in the post game was very memorable for me. Getting to be Looker's sidekick is awesome. I only wish my player character had a trench coat as epic as Looker's...
    Page 33. There is a post where the score isn't increased. That is the source of the discrepancy.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    It's okay. Everybody makes mistakes, even I do, which is why I went back and double checked. Sorry if I came across as a bit harsh...
    Max1996
    Max1996
    ...Did you? Nothing you said seems to give me an impression of such.
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    Meh. Maybe I'm a little self-conscious. I worry about my voice carrying greater weight because of the italics.
    Hey, Max! How's it going?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Good. I got Black 2 yesterday. It's going well, I'd say.
    Hey Maxie. If you need any help with mafia, feel free to ask. I was lucky enough to start during a Paragon game (where I had a mentor). It's really fun once you get used to it, and I'll help answer any question you may have. :)
    Hello, will you please stop mentioning me in the KOP thread? If you have an issue with my downvotes then please bring it to my profile page. Gracias.
    The chicken or the egg, Max? I only got involved in this round of KOP because I noticed I was Monday Massacred by two users on my birthday.
    That isn't very nice, you know. :p
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I don't know how the other picked you, but I simply use a random name picker to decide who to go for and whether it's going to be + or -.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom