• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Haruka_Rules!
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, one day I will meet you and no matter what happened, I will still love you my love
    Yes, we will visit England, and when we will do this visit, I hope we do with each other as Serena Did with Ash in the final episode and more alsoo

I love you so much
    Yep, I love sailor moon, and I loved the kiss from Serena but I hope if it was more clearly like Bianca in the movie 5
    Yes, sailor moon is one of the anime that I like and the chatacter girls are so beautiful and awesome
    I love the ego episodes and will see the entire anime also
    About the avatar, thank you my love and yes it is so cute and so beautiful because it for so beautiful anime called (it"s) and the second season (it"s pure) so I choose a picture when the girl had a bikini with clearly face because I love bikini and girls
    Hope we meet and then do like what Serena did to ASH MY LOVE
    I missed you so much when you take a trip I'm Tokyo and next time you go again and maybe with me
    I am happy for my love
    I think you can use a picture for a kiss between between Ash and May as a new avatar
    Sure this a idea my love
    No problem my love and how is Japan with you
    Yep the sailor moon is a cute anime and so I put the avatar for the characters in the beach for the main girls characters for this beautiful anime
    I will my love and Have a nice time in tokyo. Finally your answered me my love and take a time
    I will tell you I will see it, and place tell me about your opinion for my new picture my love
    Well, I'll bet you must have enough games to tide you over for a while, anyway. Yeah, Sun & Moon sound interesting.
    Yes I love Strike Witches - I always say that i want to see it but not know which is the best time for it
    About what you said for frointer then to me yes but maybe people saw before
    Anyway, looks to this information, my birthday is 19 may 1994, and my joined to this forums is May 17, 2015
    if I wait two days then i will have my birthday day, and my first day in joined this forum at the same day
    Finally, I heard your cute voice my love
    About the digimon, it same here, I didn't saw it for long time so I changed the routne and saw it them time
    I only saw the first season, the second season more than tamers and frontier but still the second, tamer and frointer I saw a few episodes of them and don't knw which is the second or third episode
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom