Ryoma Maser
Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Though you might think you're weak. You could be a powerful being waiting to awaken. Cause aren't we all strong?
    Coldness is just a figment of your imagination. As long as you care for someone and they care for you; you will always be warm.
    I might be far away, I've might of ran away. But I want you to know; I will always be with you, and I will always protect you.
    If you make an Animal Crossing fanfic, let me know because I will read it.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    What other themes have you written fanfiction for? I'd like to read 'em. :p
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    Well my current/only one on the forums is currently a Legend of Zelda themed story taking place after Majora's Mask. My grammar is really bad, Beth Pavell did make a fix grammar version of the first chapter though. Yet my friend and cousin who I have share the story with said regardless of the Grammar errors I made it is a good story, and that is all I care about.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    I feel you. I've made plenty of comics and stuff, and proud of 'em all. :D
    Hi. I noticed you read light novels. Is it the Japanese ones? I thought you can't read Japanese because you said you can't.
    But, just curious what works had you read so far. Personally I don't consider myself a big reader because I don't read for the sake of reading, I only read if I'm interested in a specific work.
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    Technically they're the English Translated ones. The only four I own are the Sword Art Online Light Novels(Vols. 1-4). I'm still searching for light novels. I would wish I owned the GoSick Light Novels but only two were translated into the English before ToykoPop stopped publishing until this year.
    CrystaI
    CrystaI
    Oh, I see.
    I do understand light novels are very seldom translated into non-Asian languages. So far I only saw Sword Art Online which is the bestseller of Dengeki Bunko being translated into English. I don't know any other translated light novel on sale in general large book stores.
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    The only other Light Novels I've seen on sale is "Spice and Wolf" and "Accel World." There could be others but those are the only ones I know of.
    Thank you for following me. Just wanted to ask, what is your reason to follow me?
    BTW, my username is not in kanji, but katagana. The two are not the same.
    That was my username since the old forum. I don't know does the new forum allows non-latin characters in the username or not. All I did was just type in Japanese when changed from my previous username.
    CrystaI
    CrystaI
    Just a short note about your fantasy is fine. I don't need super detail of it. Also, mind may I just ask, can you read Japanese?
    Ryoma Maser
    Ryoma Maser
    I cannot read Japanese. Despite I watched things in Japanese.
    CrystaI
    CrystaI
    What a shame. Anime manga game and tokusatsu shall become much more interesting when you understand Japanese.
    D
    Thanks for the follow! :)
    Maybe I can help out with some ideas after I read a bit! And, anyway, it's not a bad title by any means.
    Thanks for the welcome! I'll have to check your fic out; I'm a pretty big fan of The Legend of Zelda. And hey, if that's the name you want, just keep it! (Although I'll admit, it maybe sounds a little goofy, hehe)
    Dropping by to say Hai and such a cute avatar, looks like shiny Eevee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom