1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lillie_Mallow_Lana

1. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Thank you! I like your username as well, especially since Dawn is my favorite female companion of Ash's. :)
    Oct 24, 2016
    Lillie_Mallow_Lana likes this.
  2. Lillie_Mallow_Lana
    Lillie_Mallow_Lana
    Arigatou ne

I love Three of them: Serena, may, and Dawn and now I become love the girls who are friend and classmate to Ash, and I like the sun moon girl that we can play by her
    Oct 24, 2016
    Tactician Karina likes this.
  3. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Same here, can't wait to see Lillie in the Sun Moon anime; and I like the female MC in the SM games too, she's pretty cute!
    Oct 24, 2016
    Lillie_Mallow_Lana likes this.
  4. Lillie_Mallow_Lana
    Lillie_Mallow_Lana
    You meant the main Female by Female MC right? if right, then yes she is the one that I meant by saying " I like the sun moon girl that we can play by her" + Yup, I am also waiting Lillie in the Sun Moon anime, with the her girl friends
    Oct 25, 2016
    Tactician Karina likes this.
  5. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I really like her so far, can't wait to customize her in cute clothes. Same with me, Lillie and Mallow will be awesome to see in the anime. :)
    Oct 25, 2016