• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Isaac Gravity
Isaac Gravity
Thanks.

I like UBs (figured there was going to be more than three since I knew GF didn't have it in 'em to drop the "8 bosses" aspect), however I dislike the idea of catching them. It takes away what they were originally noted to be.

Z-Moves. Meh. Obvious attempt to borrow some of Yo-kai Watch's appeal (when summoned Yokai usually do a little dance based on their Tribe also the op and ed) which the game does a lot of. Hilarious how Mega Evo got treated in the end.
Boss1708
Boss1708
On a side note, I hope you dont mind how I answered here, instead of a PM. It is just easier for me to edit my posts here, when I am using my smartphone. When I am on my Laptop, I dont really mind either way.

UBs were fine as bosses that you defeat once, but being able to catch UBs makes no sense.

Z moves I don mind, it is the dancing poses I dislike. I havent seen any YW stuff, but it doesnt surprise me that theyvare similar to Z moves xD
Back
Top Bottom