1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by henrymidfields

1. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    It's fine :) It was pretty great, went to a Halloween party at the restaurant I work at.
    Nov 14, 2016
    henrymidfields likes this.
  2. henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    That's awesome! Did you cosplay as anyone?
    Nov 21, 2016
    Tactician Karina likes this.
  3. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    I reused my Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou) outfit for the party, a coworker of mine cosplayed as Misty as well :)
    Nov 21, 2016
    henrymidfields likes this.
  4. henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Did anyone dressed up as a FEcharacter by any chance?
    Nov 22, 2016
  5. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Sadly no, a lot of my coworkers don't know about the games and the only one that does only likes Fates (which is fine and all but he won't even touch the older games).
    Nov 23, 2016
  6. henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    Aww man, that's no fun. Why doesn't he touch at least the Tellius games? But then again, I'm sure some at Serenes are making the same conversation about me - except replace "older (FE) games" with "recent Mario games".
    Nov 24, 2016
  7. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    I think part of the reason is he can't find them or when he does they are pretty expensive. I told him he could always just borrow my games since I have the older ones and he has the systems for them, but he just keeps refusing my offer. But I agree he should play the Tellius games, they are my favorite in the series.
    Nov 24, 2016
  8. henrymidfields
    henrymidfields
    I've recently read in Serenes Forest that the GC games are rumoured to be made available on the Switch VC. Here is to hope that the Tellius games would make it there...
    Dec 13, 2016
  9. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Yeah I hope that's true, would be pretty cool!
    Dec 18, 2016