• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SandyBoi
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup. She's best girl and top waifu from that anime. Your name looks familiar. Do you post elsewhere?
    KAWAII, Your Signture HONOTO ni Sugoku KAWAII which means beautiful really Beautiful too much
    SandyBoi
    SandyBoi
    Haha, thanks :)
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Mou ii yo boku no tomodatchi desu which means no problem my friend
    Thank you for saying "That's cool" when I said that I see the romantic, aand girly anime, and you are the cooler one, and I am happy that you also see them, and I really love your avatar
    Well, sometimes these lucky breaks happened without your knows. Let's take a real example, My Spanish Team is "Sevilla", and their final match in last year UEFA cup was before my birthday, but it finished in my birthday day, and this was my best present for my birthday
    I really love romantic and girly animes so I put i picture for girl called "Urara Kasuga" from "Sakura Diaries"
    I also love the past animes not too much fan with new anime but I only loved the girly, lovley animes from the new animes
    And not only that I joint before my birthday by two days, and you after your birthday by five days, and after me by 7 days it is a lucky and lovey break
    Firstly, I should thank you for following me, I am happy and i also will follow you
    Glad to hear that you and me are good friends and we nearly born in the same season, and in the same month, and same year, and nearby to be in same day, and the same with you father also
    I loved your avatar, it is so cute, and I love the anime for your avatar
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad to hear that we both share the same feeling and hope we become a friends
    Yes, I am happy that you love Nepgear as well. Been lucky enough to play the Nep games on Steam as well, and I love it too, and I am happy that you got a signature of Nepgear
    SandyBoi
    SandyBoi
    Yeah, I'd like that :) Oh awesome. Well, I do have signatures of several other characters (RyuZU, Maki Nishikino, Chino Kafuu, Neptune (as Purple Heart), IA (vocaloid I think) and Noire) and I tried using a sig rotator, but for some reason it doesn't work on the forums :( I just updated my signature and put in only the one for Nepgear. She's seriously cute :D
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Glad to hear that you have a different signatures for different characters
    sorry for the problem that you had with sig rotator, by I am happy that put in only the one for Nepgear. She's seriously cute :D
    Hey Friend~ U gots a pretty nice avatar and signature there~! (◕‿◕)
    N welcome to the Forums! Pretty fun around here I'd say~ The 'Fun n Games Section' Oh bby!
    SandyBoi
    SandyBoi
    Hey and thanks! Sorry for the rather late reply.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom