• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Soki
Soki
Aww thank you! I still need a Genesect yes :D What would you like in return? I got HA Pokémon: Chimchar (male) and Elgyem (both genders), and shinies: Pikachu, Wingull, Whismur, Spinda, Abra, Skrelp, Luvdisc. Also got heartscales and can get anything from the Maison.
Blahmon
Blahmon
no problem at all!! :D ... ohhh, could you put the shiny wingull aside for me?... i evo'd mine without cloning it first ._.

I still have a few events to get out of AS first (Genesect being last in line)... But that one has your name on it!! ;) ... i'll start working on the other ones now and i should have your Genesect by next week :) .... what nature would you like dear? :3
Reactions: Soki
Soki
Soki
Oh the nature doesn't matter, just wanting it for the collection :) So whatever is the easiest for you. Do you want the Wingull to have a nickname?
Blahmon
Blahmon
ok sounds good... relaxed with 0 sp.atk then!! :p ..JK! xD

i'll make sure it's an ok nature and IV'd one :) ... Ohhhh, i would love it so much if you could name it Peeko for me!!! :D

Update: I just finished SR'ing my 3 other events in AS and got you an outstanding 3IV naughty one :) ... let me know when you're free to trade in the next few days!!! ^^

- Oh and ty so much again for Slavic btw, i really enjoyed using her in my last speed run!! <333333
Soki
Soki
Alright, will name it Peeko!
I'm available at:
Today (Friday): 9am - 12am CET
Saterday: 3pm - 10pm CET
Sunday: 9pm - 11pm CET
Monday: 9pm - 22pm CET

And nice to know you've had fun with Slavic! :D
Blahmon
Blahmon
Sunday in your time works great for me.. i'll try to be here early on Saturday your time though and catch you then :)
Reactions: Soki
Blahmon
Blahmon
I'll be here for about 45min before i gotta head out.... gosh i hope I'm not too late ^^;;;;
Blahmon
Blahmon
i gotta go in a tiny bit but i should be back before 10pm your time... if we don't run into each other then, i'll see you Sunday bud :)
Soki
Soki
Ah sorry I was busy, but I'm here now till 10pm, so just say when you're online :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
no problem bud!!! ^^ ... i'm back now, just shoot me a vm and i'll hop on wifi :)
Soki
Soki
I'm on!
Blahmon
Blahmon
i'm hopped on wifi :)
Soki
Soki
Me too, but somehow you're not appearing? D:
Blahmon
Blahmon
crap.. i was making fc room for moon and i think i accidentally deleted you ^^;;; .. What's your fc again?
Soki
Soki
Hahaha, it's 1134-7701-6838
Blahmon
Blahmon
yeah, i accidentally deleted you :p ... many many sorrys xD

ok, you should see me in a min :)