Bulbagarden

Soki
Soki
Aww thank you! I still need a Genesect yes :D What would you like in return? I got HA Pokémon: Chimchar (male) and Elgyem (both genders), and shinies: Pikachu, Wingull, Whismur, Spinda, Abra, Skrelp, Luvdisc. Also got heartscales and can get anything from the Maison.
Blahmon
Blahmon
no problem at all!! :D ... ohhh, could you put the shiny wingull aside for me?... i evo'd mine without cloning it first ._.

I still have a few events to get out of AS first (Genesect being last in line)... But that one has your name on it!! ;) ... i'll start working on the other ones now and i should have your Genesect by next week :) .... what nature would you like dear? :3
Reactions: Soki
Soki
Soki
Oh the nature doesn't matter, just wanting it for the collection :) So whatever is the easiest for you. Do you want the Wingull to have a nickname?
Blahmon
Blahmon
ok sounds good... relaxed with 0 sp.atk then!! :p ..JK! xD

i'll make sure it's an ok nature and IV'd one :) ... Ohhhh, i would love it so much if you could name it Peeko for me!!! :D

Update: I just finished SR'ing my 3 other events in AS and got you an outstanding 3IV naughty one :) ... let me know when you're free to trade in the next few days!!! ^^

- Oh and ty so much again for Slavic btw, i really enjoyed using her in my last speed run!! <333333
Soki
Soki
Alright, will name it Peeko!
I'm available at:
Today (Friday): 9am - 12am CET
Saterday: 3pm - 10pm CET
Sunday: 9pm - 11pm CET
Monday: 9pm - 22pm CET

And nice to know you've had fun with Slavic! :D
Blahmon
Blahmon
Sunday in your time works great for me.. i'll try to be here early on Saturday your time though and catch you then :)
Reactions: Soki
Blahmon
Blahmon
I'll be here for about 45min before i gotta head out.... gosh i hope I'm not too late ^^;;;;
Blahmon
Blahmon
i gotta go in a tiny bit but i should be back before 10pm your time... if we don't run into each other then, i'll see you Sunday bud :)
Soki
Soki
Ah sorry I was busy, but I'm here now till 10pm, so just say when you're online :)
Blahmon
Blahmon
no problem bud!!! ^^ ... i'm back now, just shoot me a vm and i'll hop on wifi :)
Soki
Soki
I'm on!
Blahmon
Blahmon
i'm hopped on wifi :)
Soki
Soki
Me too, but somehow you're not appearing? D:
Blahmon
Blahmon
crap.. i was making fc room for moon and i think i accidentally deleted you ^^;;; .. What's your fc again?
Soki
Soki
Hahaha, it's 1134-7701-6838
Blahmon
Blahmon
yeah, i accidentally deleted you :p ... many many sorrys xD

ok, you should see me in a min :)
Back
Top Bottom