Sakuraa
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I'll be Honest... I've just been VERY LAZY and that's why I HAVEN'T said anything to U for WELL OVER A MONTH now! -__-
    Who knows, I COULD BE JUST A NOOB about this and gets easier as U go on, we shall see. To me it just felt like I WASN'T getting much LOL!!

Ok got it.
    LOL, yeah kinda, didn't really accomplish much today, today was just really a Catching Day. And I have a Minor Issue, I feel like in this Game, IT'S SOOOOOOOOO HARD to get Money IMO, they Trainers GIVE U CRAP for Money IMO. I need an Amulet Coin PRONTO is get more Poke Balls.

I;m assuming this is in the Sun And Moon Thread?
    YUP! I do believe one of my Local Theaters will play it :) and considering the Movies that Weekend ARE COMPLETE *HIT! I'll be Happy to this Film :)
    That's why I DID NOT say anything :) I DO NOT LIKE TO SPOIL PEOPLE!!!!! And to be Fair here, I WASN'T INTENTIONALLY trying to see the Spoilers XD. It was JUST DROPPING LIKE WILDFIRE on Monday and Tuesday XD

Yeah... again, WISH it was a BIGGER ROSTER! :(
    YES!! [U seen the Spoilers for Sun And Moon Games? Let's just say after the Spoilers... O____________O I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR Lillie NOW!]

IKR?!?!?!?!?!! IT'S FRICKIN' Psychic TYPE!!
    The Anime is LOOKING SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O______________O

Yeah that's it's Name. ONLY FLAW with him... WHY THE *UCK IS HE NOT DARK TYPE?! WHY IS HE PSYCHIC XD?!
    I get BOTH Games OVERTIME they Release a Duo Game. But Sun is the one I'm using. I have a NEW FAVORITE Pokemon from this now, Nekrozma!!! :) the New Legendary Guy.
    Well reason I'm just all ":(" about it is because some people (like U) are ONLY on here, but eh, I got backup people on Serebii

NOT OFFICIAL but: Rowlett, Passimean, Wimpod, rest NO IDEA! May do Aloan Muk IF I CAN'T THINK of a Final Member.
    Well... LOOKS LIKE this place is being Updated, gonna be WEIRD with this place Shut Down Temporarily :( :/
    OH *HIT, WE'RE ALL SCREWED! I SWEAR this will be the DEATH OF ME!! Boo! A Madea Halloween is Opening on Friday... OH JOY! X______________________________________________X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom