S
Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good troll but I ain't going to bite. Dude what pub do you work at, mite get some friends to come in and grab a drink if you recommend it?
    Remember kids, Trolling is fun, kind of like setting an ambush but you know the only thing your going to get is band. I know these things, I is a cat yes. meow.
    Also I know Cat from WGAU, "Juicy Jazzy" worried about getting a cock block? Dude your paranoid shes married to an awesome bloke, you never had a chance.
    What do you mean you hope not :sweat:

Oh well :lol:

By the way your husbands "art" on FAC is a bit "new age" I don't think the world is ready for it... or ever will be.

Having said that, A+ for effort to the guy, you can see he put in......
    Oh yes Fanart Central I know you from, I don't like DA, it is poo. I'm sorry if I insulted you but your are the best <3.
    Oh I know you from an other site btw, you have a lot of awesome art work. Is it ok if I use a piece of yours as a profile pic? I am you biggest fan. <3
    I used to watch the dub version of Sailor Moon back when it was on Tv. When the uncut DvDs started coming out I quickly bought them. Since then, I prefer to watch only the Japanese version with subtitles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom