winstein
Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not counting Legendaries, the number of non-Gen 1 HA Pokemon I don't have is the same as the Gen 1 HA Pokemon that I lacked! 48 Pokemon to go.
    Hi :) I can trade in a few minutes. Can we add Cutiefly to the trade list, if possible?
    winstein
    winstein
    I need to breed that one first, so let me get that down before I go online.
    Almonds
    Almonds
    Oh thanks :) Take your time~ my trainer name is 리즈.
    regarding your beast ball popplio...what event was it that you heard about? Was it the Moncollé GET figures I mentioned in the thread, or was it something else?
    winstein
    winstein
    It's the Mon Colle event, so someone must have caught it with a Beast Ball. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier.
    Rainami
    Rainami
    I see. The more I look into the Moncolle GET thing, the more it looks like it just adds the scanned pokemon into your pokedex. Disappointing.
    Alright, then winstein I will be logging off now. Thanks!

Regarding the Gastly, I got lucky with Pelago. I snagged a trevenant in the pelago as well. Nifty feature!
    winstein
    winstein
    It's been a pleasure to do trading with you. Hope to do more next time.
    I don't have anything other exclusives unfortunately. Maybe we can continue next weekend?
    winstein
    winstein
    OK, I am fine with that. Maybe I could get Drampa by then, I guess?
    Do you want an Oranguru? I have two, and I think you might not have it since you have Sun
    The other three are just for fodder, but I only want Machamp back when I trade it.
    Looks like you are trading Phantump. I am also trading it, but I don't need it back. Do you want it back?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom