• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Qing'e
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the follow Hellcrow.

I was just happy that you turned out to be the jester. If it wasn't for that I totally would have been the first choice for lynch Day Three.

So, thanks for being just inactive enough in the game to make you the first person I could think of to validate my psychic powers.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Heh, you're welcome. You can also thank Zexy's three jesters in a game just before pushing me to keep my head low, aha.
    That was one of the most creative plays I've seen yet btw, I hope you can stick around and play more often. ^^
    Reactions: Olive
    I like you're Icon/name/title/location.
    I've just recently gotten into touhou. Utsuho is fucking awesome she's one of my favorites! You've got your whole profile set up to reference her that's so cool
    Reactions: Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I've been meaning to try the games sometime myself, sometime. Yep, the music in particular was composed to fit the action and intended atmosphere of the games. I've read scattered bits, but that's all.
    Eggseggseggseggs
    Eggseggseggseggs
    They seem good! I've only read a bit of the one with the new character, Kasen in it. I really like her design. And yeah the characters I think were also made to hold the games up, and their personalities (or at least the basics of them) stem from there. At least that what I figured and why I specifically wanted to play the games. Plus I've played a couple shmups and bullet hell games before so I figured Id like it too but yea.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I'll have to read them sometime! She does seem like an interesting character from what I've seen and read. True, they really only have as much personality as the small amount of dialogue gives them, which is mainly there to give the games their framework of plot. Most of the personality you see for them was thought up by fans. Having some previous experience is good indeed aha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom