• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Slife
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Froyo
    Slife
    Slife
    I haven't heard of that fight, but it sounds like it'd be a good one (as long as Shirou doesn't do something stupid and reckless). Considering it's going to be produced by Ufotable, I have the utmost confidence in their ability to animate it perfectly. They are unlimited budget works after all.
    SwordMaster♪
    SwordMaster♪
    Well, if you haven't heard of it then I'm not gonna spoil it for you but it's something to look forward to.
    Slife
    Slife
    Alright, though I don't mind spoilers too much in general.
    Hey, Slife! Remember me?
    Slife
    Slife
    Yeah, I've been doing research in autonomous systems and a bit of control theory (so hopefully I'll be able to make my own mecha or Iron Man suit one day haha). Oh by the way, how did your Hyperloop project go? The hyperloop team from my university is in California right now participating in the final competition, I think. The concept sounds really cool from what I've seen of it.
    Arkadelphiak
    Arkadelphiak
    I'm caught between two professors' research topics: one studies fluid flow analysis with lasers, while the other does this CRAZY stuff on swirl-driven rocket engines. I can't decide which one I like better.

Haaaaaaa, well, I made a mistake. I looked at my university's Hyperloop team and told myself, "they'll never win this dang thing because of some assholes from MIT" and never joined. And . . . then they won Best Overall Subsystem. So, I massively regret not joining! Don't be like me!
    Slife
    Slife
    You can't go wrong with either one. Or combine both to make a swirling rocket that shoots lasers. I hear Space X is looking for something like that. I was lucky enough to find another research opportunity that combines aerospace and computing, that being software development for rotorcraft flight simulation. I'm also working on another project involving simulations but with VR integration.

Haha I thought the same thing when I heard about my university entering the competition. The irony is that MIT didn't even win in the end (I think they tried to overdo it with the maglev personally). Hopefully Elon Musk comes up with another crazy idea that I can jump on at some point.
    You still have yet to accept my discord FR btw.
    Also I added you to my new new 3ds
    Slife
    Slife
    I checked but couldn't find any FR from you. You can send one (again?) if you'd like
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    Sent it again then.
    Also I have a new friend code on my new 3DS if you decide to add me,
    *Reads the last post on your profile* Huh, it seems that our birthdays are within a day or two of eachother. I am amused by this fact. Yay. Also, (very) late happy birthday I guess.

...Anyway, you said you were up for a battle or two?
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Oh yeah, weren't we going to have a battle when we were both online at the same time? Is that still a thing? Or do you have to go to sleep soon or something?
    Slife
    Slife
    Yeah we can battle when we're both online
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, it's kinda hard to tell if you're online when you don't actually show it. That and the time we're usually both online is often when one of us has to go to sleep :D
    Happy Birthday.
    Reactions: Slife
    Slife
    Slife
    Thanks ^^
    Scarlet Sky
    Scarlet Sky
    Get anything special for your birthday or get to do anything in particular?
    Slife
    Slife
    Nah just an average day. I did go to dinner with my parents when they visited me in uni the following week, but other than that nothing special.
    Looks like we are opponents this round. When are you available to battle?
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    That should work.
    MachDragonX
    MachDragonX
    I will be hanging out in the Bulbagarden chatroom on Showdown for the rest of the afternoon. Send me a challenge there when you are ready.
    Slife
    Slife
    Hey so I talked to Shark a while ago and he said it's fine if we have a rematch. I've been looking for you on the Bulbagarden room for the past few days but it seems I keep missing you, so I figured it'd probably be better if we properly schedule it via VM.
    watch?v=Uxf8bIF_TZE

This is hilarious. That Bisharp set. xD
    Slife
    Slife
    I saw that! Satire at it's finest xD

Verlis' reaction video was pretty hilarious too
    Freesia
    Freesia
    I didn't know he made a reaction video!
    Slife
    Slife
    It might be interesting to check out. A lot of PokeTubers have been reacting to his recent comments about a witch hunt to catch cheaters.
    Hello! I would like to say thank you for the follow ^_^
    Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    My playthrough was pretty fun! Kind of difficult though since I did a monotype normal team, but still great. I think I'll do another one but with a different type, maybe a water team next.

I've read on Reddit and few other sites that it might be Zygarde's core or something, or even the third starter but I doubt the latter, it's cry didn't really sound like the starters cries. I'm neutral on it's English name, it's not bad but it's not great either, though I kind of prefer it's Japanese name. Yungoose and Drampa are currently in my favorites list :D Drampa especially since it reminds me of the dragon from The Neverending Story. When the games come out they're going to be on my team for sure!

I haven't seen the fake leak but I'm not sure if I would have liked it or not tbh, either way whatever they do I'll go with it. I had the same idea about Typhlosion's mega too, if they don't do that then I'll be really disappointed at the missed opportunity. Yep, especially for the starters, and admittedly, I want to see a mega for Stoutland; I also want to see Purugly get a mega as well, yeah she's gen IV but it would be neat anyway. Same here, but I'm happy that they delivered some info anyway, can't wait to see more new Pokemon! Hopefully we get more than we did in gen VI :)
    Slife
    Slife
    Oh awesome! I figured a monotype normal team would have been easier because they are so versatile and you have so many options haha. Ohh water! I hope Lapras finds a spot on your team :p

That begs the question of why she would want to stuff a Pokemon inside her bag though xD I liked one of the fan names, Canite, but I guess we'll have to live with Rockruff. Yesss bonus points for you :D I wonder what Yungoose will evolve into, if anything (hopefully it does). I really like Salandit too. That's two more Pokemon to add to my gangster team!

There are two new leaks going around; the UK one and the Chinese one. It also seems like those starter leaks are becoming more likely, but I hope not. Stoutland kind of already looks like a mega version of Herdier imo xD Yeah I definitely want at least around 100 new Pokemon, but that depends on how many megas they will add as well.

By the way, I like your avatar :D Especially the Buster Sword!
    Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    I think if I do another normal monotype team I'll do better, it was my first time doing a monotype team so I knew I wouldn't do as well. Oh definitely going to have Lapras on my water team, I'm also thinking of Sharpedo as well though I'm not sure yet.

Yeah it's kind of weird that she would just stuff a poor Pokemon in her bag unwillingly. Canite would have been a cool English name for Rockruff, but eh. I heard it will have an evolution, though I can't seem to find it anymore, I think it was on a Reddit thread, anyway I hope it does, I mean I wouldn't mind if it didn't but it would be odd for it not to. Haha yeah, Salandit is pretty cool looking, can't wait till the games release to catch one X)

Okay I've seen the Chinese one I think, that one is the artwork of the starters final evolutions correct? I really like that one, especially Popplio's final evo design. Litten's final evo design is okay at best, though I wished it wasn't bipedal. Haha true, but it would be interesting to see a mega of him. Yeah I agree with 100 new Pokemon as well, hopefully majority of the new Pokemon won't be megas. I like mega evolution and wouldn't mind seeing some for other Pokemon, but I want actual new Pokemon for this region.

Thanks, I've been getting back into FF again lately so I've been making some FF avatars X)
    I miss you Slife. :( I miss when we talked more.

Would you be interested to teamviewer and watch anime or a movie with me some time? ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom