• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you should fix that. Battle, contest, ref, etc., whatever you have to. One of them already has an interested Seppe who will get it if you're not careful...
    Cool~ We'll just try to catch each other online, I guess, but I'm usually online in the afternoons and evenings EST. ;3
    Awesome!! I forget what timezone you're in, but does this Sunday work for you? I think I'm pretty free that day, so it should work out.
    Hey! Since you got Oreburgh, you should let me challenge some time! Whenever you're ready, of course, but I just want to go ahead and open up a discussion with you now before you get bombarded with challenges. :p
    So, I accidentally underpaid you in the log for those Mudkip vs Duskull basics with Xali. I put down 2.5k, but you actually got 3.5k.
    Don't forget to send for turn 1 of the forum FFA or else you won't count as being in it! You have roughly 24 hours.
    We will be battling this round, so we should try and set up a time just in case random AIM meetings don't work out. If a random AIM meeting works of course that's fine too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom