Bulbagarden

Silktree
Silktree
I tried watching the sub last year, but the only version I found was butchered.

I did watch it around three years ago, though.
Silktree
Silktree
It turns out that the video on Gogoanime isn't that bad, since the subtitles are only out of sync for the prologue.
FANG-TAN
FANG-TAN
In case you want better quality throughout, you can find subs of the movie on Bakabt.
Silktree
Silktree
Dead torrent is dead.
FANG-TAN
FANG-TAN
Try the dual audio version by bxyhxyh on there? Seems to have a decent amount of seeders.
Silktree
Silktree
I'll try that. Thanks.

On a completely different note, I remember we talked about Ever17 back in 2013. I was wondering which visual novels you've read out of the following:

1. Zero Escape: 999, Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma
2. Hotel Dusk and Last Window
3. Danganronpa (1 and 2)
4. Himawari
5. Infinity games: Never7, Remember11 and 12Riven
6. I/O
7. Root Double
8. Famicom Detective Club (1 and 2)
9. Time Hollow
10. Root Letter

Also Shadow of Memories for good measure, even though it's a cinematic adventure game.
Silktree
Silktree
Nope. That torrent is dead, too.

Oh well. The Gogoanime version is fine.
FANG-TAN
FANG-TAN
Out of those , I've read: Zero Escape: 999, Hotel Dusk, Danganronpa, Remember11.

Planning to get Root Double (was really looking forward to this) and Danganronpa 2 on Steam eventually. My backlog is terrible at the moment, so it'll take some time, but I am interested in several others on that lists such as the rest of the Zero Escape series and Himawari.
Silktree
Silktree
I actually haven't read 12Riven or Famicom Detective 1 since they have yet to be translated and may never will. :-/
Silktree
Silktree
I don't know why, but the first time I watched the subbed third movie, I wasn't really into it and preferred the (Hebrew) dub for nostalgic reasons. I guess I just wasn't in the right mood, since I really enjoyed it this time.

Gotta wonder just what the Unown were trying to do, though.
Back
Top Bottom