Kazekage 10
    Max1996 9
    Elementar 9
    Yours Truly 8 -> 9
    Time Breaker 9
    Maniacal Engineer 9
    Lone_Garurumon 9
    TheCapsFan 10 -> 9

Were you wanting to decrease Yours Truly's score in the Kingdom of Pokémon [v8] thread? I think you have accidentally increased it.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Yeah, that's right. My bad. Shall I fix it myself?
    Water Max
    Water Max
    Yes please.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    And...fixed!
    Greninja: Best Ninja Frog Pokemon
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Actually, after thinking about the anime and things I do have an interest in, I remembered it's all things I actually watched as a child. Part of that is the fact that back then, I don't think the anime series you mentioned were even broadcast in the country I live in, while I definitely remember Pokemon and Digimon, among others.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, I see. Well, definitely consider getting into more than said childhood interests - it'll be worth it sooner or later! :3
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Technically, I have been doing that for a couple of years now. Detective Conan, DanganRonpa and some other things.
    I want him to stay at it is now, and i really like the old conan Anime
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I prefer he get back to normal eventually, but that's just me. Anyway, manga file 1000 is coming closer and closer.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Well, I don't care about Manga, or filler. I only care about the episodes. I have feeling that it will have 1000 episodes
    I meant Shinichi Kudo
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Oh, yeah, of course I know him.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Sure, you know him; because he is Conan
    I love Conan, but hate when he back to Shinichi Kudo
    Max1996
    Max1996
    How does that even make sense when they're the same person...? Never mind. I'm a pretty big fan of the series, though.
    Hi, nice to meet you, My best Anime Was Detective Past Episodes, I hate the new Episodes. My favourite is Haibara Ai, then Conan. I don't like Shinshi Kudo, Hate Bourbon so much
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I like the series so far. By the way, I never heard of a Shinshi Kudo before. Who is that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom