• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Max1996
Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What made me notice U was the Ash-Greninja Avatar :)
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I see. I have seen you post quite frequently on the profile of a friend of mine, Jyotis.
    Rainbow Cloud 9 +> 10
    Kazekage 10
    Max1996 9
    Elementar 9
    Yours Truly 8 -> 9
    Time Breaker 9
    Maniacal Engineer 9
    Lone_Garurumon 9
    TheCapsFan 10 -> 9

Were you wanting to decrease Yours Truly's score in the Kingdom of Pokémon [v8] thread? I think you have accidentally increased it.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Yeah, that's right. My bad. Shall I fix it myself?
    Water Max
    Water Max
    Yes please.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    And...fixed!
    Greninja: Best Ninja Frog Pokemon
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Actually, after thinking about the anime and things I do have an interest in, I remembered it's all things I actually watched as a child. Part of that is the fact that back then, I don't think the anime series you mentioned were even broadcast in the country I live in, while I definitely remember Pokemon and Digimon, among others.
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Ah, I see. Well, definitely consider getting into more than said childhood interests - it'll be worth it sooner or later! :3
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Technically, I have been doing that for a couple of years now. Detective Conan, DanganRonpa and some other things.
    I want him to stay at it is now, and i really like the old conan Anime
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I prefer he get back to normal eventually, but that's just me. Anyway, manga file 1000 is coming closer and closer.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Well, I don't care about Manga, or filler. I only care about the episodes. I have feeling that it will have 1000 episodes
    I meant Shinichi Kudo
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Oh, yeah, of course I know him.
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    Sure, you know him; because he is Conan
    I love Conan, but hate when he back to Shinichi Kudo
    Max1996
    Max1996
    How does that even make sense when they're the same person...? Never mind. I'm a pretty big fan of the series, though.
    Hi, nice to meet you, My best Anime Was Detective Past Episodes, I hate the new Episodes. My favourite is Haibara Ai, then Conan. I don't like Shinshi Kudo, Hate Bourbon so much
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I like the series so far. By the way, I never heard of a Shinshi Kudo before. Who is that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom