• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TheCapsFan
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to say that I love your avatar, man. It rules :D
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Oh, thank you. :p might you be the one who made it?
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    Wasn't me! Just thought it was funny I guess, haha :p
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Ohh, haha!
    Yoooo, I hope all of your college applications and jazz went as smooth as possible. Have you heard back from any schools yet?
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    I haven't :/ I applied all regular decision so I won't actually hear back until mid-March, at the earliest.
    Hey Caps.

I just wanted to say thanks for all those lengthy translations of my Olympia posts. You actually translated them correctly almost every time, which impressed me since I had intentionally made them as vague and meaningless as possible.

Anyway, thanks for making the game even more enjoyable than it already was.

P.S. You seem pretty cool so I friended you.
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Thanks man! I really appreciate it, and it was kind of fun, even if it was all bullshit. :p Words do not express how well you played, haha.

(also i friended you back)
    Reactions: Olive
    Yeah, the ratios made it for me. My Japanese class has six-seven people in it; my sister's general Chemistry class had around 400 people in it.

I like having a moreso personal relationship with my professors, which is why I opted for a smaller school.
    You can do anything you set your mind to, and also study a whole fucking lot.

Those seems reasonable. My school only has around 2,000 students, and a few other thousands or so wouldn't hurt.
    Those STEM majors seem so tough; almost everyone in my friend group is a STEM major (Chemistry (Pre-Pharma), two Math, and a Comp. Sci), and what they have to do is insane, so I applaud you on that endeavor.

I'm assuming you're planning on going to a huge school, then?
    Hi there I would like to join the bulbagarden game night!
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    Sure thing! Let me add you to the chat! We mostly use Discord for updates nowadays, though.
    CAPS YOU TWERP

FREESIA AND I WANT YOU TO PLAY CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY WITH US

GET BACK TO ME.

- JACK
    TheCapsFan
    TheCapsFan
    JACK YOU TWERP

I'LL DO IT NEXT TIME

- CAPS
    Cap'n Jack
    Cap'n Jack
    CAP YOU TWAT

I'M TALKING ABOUT GETTING A GAME TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE SO GIVE ME A TIME

- JACK
    What else is summer for, right?

Also sorry I haven't done like jack shit on Snapchat- I still have only a very small handful of friends on it, y'know?
    naw i'm totally in if u'll have me!!! i might not talk much bc you know me and stuff but i'll try my best to turn up x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom