• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Iteru
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations on making the cut, and also on finding your way out of an unfamiliar metropolis, bedazzled, in the dark and inside Doris. Next visit which doesn't involve you being blinded, maybe your kITERUguma senses will enable you to grab me for a hot/cold beverage.
    I have just realised something mind-blowing.

Prepare yourself.

kITERUguma

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Except for in this case replace "stealing highly valued item" with "dumping highly annoying items onto some unsuspecting mug" :p
    I do like Meicoomon. Do you like Digimon Adventure tri so far?
    Iteru
    Iteru
    Yes it should be good. They released the first 5 mins of it in December and its such a tease!
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Only one week away now! :D
    Iteru
    Iteru
    Gonna be a loooooooong week to wait. Plus they don't stream it for Crunchyroll for me so gotta hope that some kind soul uploads it elsewhere :p
    It's the sort of thing where it's an absolute blast, but not really something I want to be doing too long term, just because there's generally not too much money in it. Do it while I'm young, and then move on.
    Overall pretty good. Hoping to move down to DC within the next year, but at the moment just a lot of hanging out with exotic animals. You?
    Hey friendo. Just giving you a head I used Karenfag in a post. Not sure if that goes against this place's dictatorial safe space laws, even though it's a well established phrase in the fandom. Figured I'd let you know since you're a head honcho around here now, so feel free to edit that out if you think it'll trigger people.
    I LOVE that song!

I won the 10 Years of Pokemon CD in a BMGf competition way back when (was meant to win a DS stylus but as I didn't have a DS, Archaic gave me this instead) and that thing is pride of place in my car's glovebox.
    Why so shocked? Isn't it on yours?!
    (To be totally frank, I got the idea from my best friend who used to jam to Together Forever during free periods at school.)
    (It's worse for my rep if it comes on when I'm on the bus because people can see me singing and dancing along.)
    I apologize for posting off-topic the other day, but I have yet to see anyone else be reprimanded for being off-topic, so naturally I assumed it wasn't a big enough issue to worry about. I will be sure to avoid this from here on out. Thanks for the warning! :)

P.S. I'm posting this here because I have no idea how to send a private message unless I'm replying to one somebody sent me. :(
    Iteru
    Iteru
    No worries. If you ever want to start a private conversation with somebody, hover over the letter icon in the top right hand corner and click "Start a New Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom