Hidden Mew
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe Ash is giving some kind of report or assignment speech about the beginning of his journey in front of the class ^^
    Yeah I'm pretty anxious to know what the plot of the movie will be about too ^^
    I would love an original story ^^
    Yeah, the outfit's meh, but in my opinion, it's not bad. Like you said, it might look better in motion.

Anywho, TV Tokyo's site for Vrains has gone live. Similar to GX and 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains will air on Wednesdays at 6:25 JST (1:25 PM PDT/3:25 CT PM/4:25 PM) in Japan.

Yusaku's key visuals for his default and VR designs have been released. While not liking to stand out as much,
    Galar Adventurer
    Galar Adventurer
    Yusaku is also said to be cool-headed and extremely clever and is extremely skillful in his hacking and cracking abilities.
    He's also skilled at reading people and thinks on his feet.
    www.imgur.com/JTFo9Yo.jpg

When he Duels in VR Space, Yusaku gains the alias; “Account Name: Playmaker” and radically transforms his appearance.
    www.imgur.com/HRcbWna.jpg
    Galar Adventurer
    Galar Adventurer
    While an airdate hasn't been revealed, a Yu-Gi-Oh! Special will air prior to the premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains.
    No prob. Anywho, this month's Weekly V-Jump has begun to leak. The title of the next Yu-Gi-Oh! anime
    is Yu-Gi-Oh!: VRAINS (with the "VR" standing for Virtual Reality, I'm guessing).
    www.imgur.com/WufRTuP.jpg

Translations:
    “Yusaku’s transformed form with his ace monster, Decode Talker!
    The new series features Yusaku engaging in Virtual Reality Duels in a cyberspace constructed with the latest technology!!”
    Galar Adventurer
    Galar Adventurer
    “A mysterious creature following Yusaku?!”

“Is it a monster? Or perhaps…?! Find out more about this later!”

The Main Character, Yusaku Fujiki is usually just a high school student, but when he Duels in the VR Space he transforms and wears a cool costume,
    riding a board in the VR Space!!"

"Yusaku’s Ace Monster is “Decode Talker”! Yusaku’s Ace Monster who wields a Great Sword. What could its abilities be!?"

Cut Through the Wind with VR Duels!

COMING SPRING 2017 TO TV TOKYO
    It's most likely not going to happen but I would love an update on them. I wonder if they'll get any cameos in future series.
    Yeah. The movie seemed to focus on Kaibas development alot and felt like he developed the most to me in the movie.
    Indeed. The animation for this movie is phenomenal. Dan Green and Eric Stuart sounded like they
    never even left the recording booth even after DM ended.
    Galar Adventurer
    Galar Adventurer
    For some DSoD trivia, Kauzki Takahashi key animated the scene where Yugi activates his new Duel Disk for the first time.
    and Kauzki said on his instagram page that after DSoD, Kaiba becomes business partners with Yugi and funds one of Yugi's new games.
    www.imgur.com/T7FXJjR.jpg

The track that plays during Yugi and co.'s ending montage is an instrumental version of "We'll Be There" from
    Yu-Gi-Oh!: Music to Duel By:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GanKok1chpA
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom