Sakuraa
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah well, there is effort for trying, it's worked in the past for others but that's fine.

OH NICE!! :) Samuel L. Jackson IS PRETTY AWESOME!! :) I Enjoyed him in this Movie but didn't quite liked how he became Evil.
    SWEET!! My Top 5 would be:
    1. A United Kingdom
    2. Beauty And The Beast
    3. YuGiOh: The Darkside Of Dimensions
    4. The LEGO Batman Movie
    5. Logan

My Spring Break is soon! :)
    ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA, I'm Sorry, but that made Me LAUGH! :) but yeah... been Chill... I will Give a Review, well actually I have SOOOOOOO MANY but I'll go over a CERTAIN Anime Movie I saw...
    Well... THE YEAR is Ending and... I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!! I'M TIRED OF THE DEATHS this Year!! I'm PRAYING 2017 will be a softer Year for Deaths but... MY GOD the Deaths AFFECTED Me HARD this Year. Let's Hope for a Good New Year right?~
    YES!! I remember it was a Story that broke out recently in like the last year or 2. But YES!! AMAZING Cast!
    Yes. I must say, Films for the Black/African-American Community has been REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR!! :) Birth Of A Nation, Loving, Moonlight, Fences, and then the January Wide Release of Hidden Figures!
    Yeah :/ LAZYNESS!! All I've done is A TON IF MOVIES!!

I WANT to see it! Hopefully after the Christmas Break I can see it. MORE THAN LIKELY my House in Vermont is/will be playing Rogue One LOL!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom