• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Iteru
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm doing alright. The work drives me nuts sometimes but better than having no job during a difficult economy xD

(What? Says who? Who allows members to die or not die? :p)
    I changed my username yesterday and it didn't take. When I tried to change it today, it said I have to wait 88 days before I can change mine again. Were usernames changes also blocked?
    As the future races towards... tomorrow, insanity's grip over the anime subforum gets tighter.
    Eww what you're kidding right? Galaxy is a bar made out of wallpaper paste painted brown.
    No comment RE Mooland.
    (I'm not even a dog person.)
    (And, despite myself, I will give props to the anime if they actually go THERE.)

How are the eyes?
    How is life on your end good Sir? Have you realised Mokuroh is the best or are you still quite and very delusional?
    Iteru
    Iteru
    Yes, haven't gone blind yet. Might do so if I ever see your face.

You have to admit that the animé Mokuroh sucks.
    D
    DashingFox
    You've seen my face before, you butt! Besides, my beautiful visage would probably heal the rotten vessel you own for a body.

No, I love it! It's like Mijumaru & Harimaron done properly. Goofy, but cute instead of irritating and stays out of situations instead of forcing itself into them <3
    Iteru
    Iteru
    I think mentally the sight was so horrifying that I have learned to repress the image.

Just wait till we get further into the arc....
    Have you been to the M&M shop near Piccadilly Circus? I don't understand why that place exists and who keeps them in business.
    But Elekiteru is so 2013 :-/ Geez people are so regressive here!

There are giant sweet shops on (?) Regent Street? Dude are you sure?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom