Arian
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soooooo after going on that site you showed me, I just wanted to know how you did all this and why? I'm imagining you being that dedicated to getting all those things out there.
    Reactions: Arian
    Arian
    Arian
    How I did it? I didn't do it alone, I had a lot of help from my good friend ElementalCards and Momentum here on Bulbagarden. We put our collections together for a massive pileup. XD

As to why, because I love Pokemon and my Pokemon fans. Also because I'm a major archivist.

If you think I'm dedicated, thank you so much. It's these sort of things that keep me going. Just stay on Kametsu 'cause we have more things cooking. ;)
    Hey there. I gotta admit that I'm jealous that you got to see SM episode 3 dubbed so soon, but at the same time, I'm glad you and Canada have the opportunity.
    Reactions: Poke Trey
    Arian
    Arian
    Hey, Ryu. Thanks. I am taping every episode though so you get to see clips.
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    Cool. I did just see the whole episode elsewhere online (and I plan to see it again on Disney XD so I can give actual support to the dub), and I liked it a lot. We've not met, so I'll keep it short by saying that I gained some infamy for being a hardcore dub fan and JP version hater. I'd been led on by people like Dogasu to think that the JP version is awesome and the dub is a painful experience. Needless to say, I came to find it's the other way around.
    Um...I'm not sure since I don't have access to the link either since power is limited to Entertainment, Inc., The Art Gallery, and The Global Trade Station. Although maybe a Bulbapedia moderator (they have green badges) could help more? Since I assume the link is related to the wiki. Though you can also try asking an admin, they have bold italic names.
    Ah, it says the same thing for me. I believe that means that the thread has been deleted or something, although I'm not exactly sure.
    But don't worry, it probably says that for all members!

You can always ask a mod for confirmation, they're all really nice. :)
    Nice to meet you too! It's always nice meeting new people. ^^
    Hm, are you saying you can't view/post on certain sections of the forum? Have you verified your email yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom