• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
lucarioknight56
Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Slife will trade with you, I am sure he will do a better job than me. Thanks for the patience.
    Hello! I know, don't think I forgot. your time it's just a bit complicated for me that's why we can't arrange properly. I will talk to Slife (the other owner of the shop) to see if he is avalaible at those times and gonna come back to you. I am sorry for the troubles.
    In the process of training my new Pokémon team, while also replaying Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time...
    Yo! I am avalaible most nights but weekends, I am just not online unless I have to. So just let me know when you can trade eh?
    Oh sorry :c my inbox got full and I didn't notice. Get'cha then! I will be waiting tomorrow, I hope you can train them fully and we can have a battle maybe?
    Hey I hope I didn't miss you. I'll stay online for the next hour in game, IGN will either be Dolce or Nina.
    Okay, so I went ahead and cloned the Pokemon from your list that I happen to already own. The only two Pokemon I cannot get for you at the moment are Meloetta and Genesect. It turns out that those two have not been released via a 6th Gen event yet, and I don't own either of them myself, meaning I cannot obtain them for you. Sorry about that! :(

But every other Pokemon from your list is good to go. The Jirachi, Phione, and Darkrai are clones of legit Pokemon I own. The rest are clones of hacks. In the case of Manaphy, I obtained mine from a trade, but I strongly believe it is a hack even though the guy I got it from wasn't very clear about where he got it from. The Hoopa is from an injected Wonder Card, which is kind of a gray area in terms of whether it counts as hacked or legit.

My Friend Code is on my profile and in my signature. My IGN is Scott. I won't be able to check the forms with any sort of regularity for the rest of today, so please send me a PM when you want to trade. That way I'll get an email notification alerting me that you are ready.
    Hey, sorry I never responded to your last post in the Hacked Pokemon thread! One question – you said you need these for their PokeDex entries. Does that mean you want the Pokemon themselves to keep, or could trading them back to me suffice just to get those Dex entries?

If it's the latter, I can trade with you now. I just need to obtain a Hoopa, which should take less than 10 minutes. If the former is the case I'm gonna need another 30 minutes or so to clone the Pokemon I have from your list before I am ready to trade.
    Hey zook, long time no see. Sorry for not talking lately, i've been pretty busy and i haven't had much access to bulbagarden because of my limited access to internet. but now i'm back and i'll probably be on here a lot more often.

So, bad news: Pokemon: The Virus is most likely being put to rest. With you leaving dS and me, amazingSpyro, and MugoUrth having school, the RP isn't going to last much longer. Since it will most likely come to that, i wanted to say thanks for all the support you've given Pokemon: The Virus. because of you and the users on dS, the RP went beyond the success i expected it to have. I got the opportunity to create a whole universe of characters and story with you guys that i never thought would get popular on dS. It will take awhile to write the fanfiction version of the story, but once it's done, i'll be sure to give you my vision of how the story should end before i publish it on fanfiction.net. I still want you guys to be part of this whole story, even on fanfiction, and i hope it has the same success that it had on dS.

So thanks again for all the support. Here's to the fanfic version's success!
    Hey Zook, sorry about the long delay. I have my computer up and running again, so now i can start posting the RP! I'll refer to amazingSpyro as aS and MugoUrth as MU.
    - - -
    aS- Calia was coming back to herself again. The battle was going on all around them, and she wasn't doing anything to help. Pete was trying his hardest, but didn't have much left.

MU- "Get Calia," Erynil yelled. "We need her control. And maybe I should try something else." Erynil saw Conner in the Poliwrath's grip and decided maybe she could hypnotise him instead of Calia, cause he might be more valuable.
    - - -
    It's been pretty slow lately, so this is all i have so far. By the way, would you prefer that i just send you Visitor Messages of the RP or PMs? or do you not care?
    Yeah, I'll definitely be putting the fanfic on here on top of fanfiction and dS once I finish it! Though if you read what i posted on the RP, it will be a while before i actually finish the fanfic version of it. i copied everything up to the 800th post and my word document is literally 450 pages long. This version of it will take longer than i thought. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom