Bulbagarden

Silktree
Silktree
Are you a fan of Zero Escape? And I mean all three games. If you don't like ZTD, your taste leaves something to be desired.
Max1996
Max1996
I've never played it for myself, but I've seen LPs of all three. And yes, all 3 games are awesome, even ZTD.
Silktree
Silktree
Get the Nonary Games for PC/PS4/Vita. It's a collection of the first two games, with 999 remastered (voices and HD sprites). If the gameplay is enough to give you a new experience, then ZTD is obviously still around.
Max1996
Max1996
The Nonary Games is, in fact, no exception to what I said earlier. Some things in it are more awesome (or funny, in two specific cases) with voice acting added.
Silktree
Silktree
So why LPs? Is that something you do for a lot of games?

I can only understand it when there is no gameplay (like most visual novels aside from some choices), which isn't the case here.
Max1996
Max1996
To be honest, I don't have the consoles or a lot of money.
Silktree
Silktree
I see. Just so you know, piracy for PC games is a thing. Or you could just wait for a Steam sale.
Max1996
Max1996
I'd much rather stick with the latter. Anyway, do you happen to know the two moments that are made funnier with voice acting added, as well as the biggest difference between the DS and Remastered versions of 999?
Back
Top Bottom