• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
canisaries
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Do you have a different avatar or am I just imagining things?
    canisaries
    canisaries
    It's the same as it's been for a while, but it might look different with the snow on.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Yeah, the snow effect does make the avatar look different. Like, for mine, it looks like Greninja is shilling under a blanket of snow waiting to strtike an unsuspecting person.
    Your icon, I can't figure it out. Is that an inu? Half-dog, half-human?

The chibi is real.
    Incinerawr
    Incinerawr
    Looks pretty good. Did you draw that, I take?
    canisaries
    canisaries
    ye, that's my dA account
    Incinerawr
    Incinerawr
    My compliments, from one artist to another. Unfortunately, due to the inability of owning a computer capable of supporting my tablet, I'm grounded down to traditional, but even then I'm pretty awesome.
    3D was invented in 1873 by Walter and Veronica Threedie. However, it was only in 2010, with the release of the Nintendo 3DS, that the concept of three dimensions really took off. Soon almost everything was three-dimensional, much to the dismay of Connor Tudie, the [THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE REQUIRES A XENFORO GOLD ACCOUNT TO VIEW]
    Yo, what up?
    Flaze
    Flaze
    and caught up to hunter,haunted.
    canisaries
    canisaries
    neato, tho that means i really gotta pick up the pace on because you were there, haha. it's just that uni got suddenly super hectic and i'm struggling just to find time to get all my homework done ;P
    Flaze
    Flaze
    It's okay, school is important after all :p but I'm glad I was at least able to finish my part, I tend to take too long when reading longer fics.
    Yeah, I'm up for it if you are.
    canisaries
    canisaries
    Awesome, it's a deal then!
    Flaze
    Flaze
    I don't gotta read any of the other stories to read this one right?
    canisaries
    canisaries
    Nah. It might even be better if you don't, so I can see how well I've managed to make this readable to newcomers, which is something I'm trying.
    Yo, I'll just go right out and say, do you want to do a review exchange? :p
    Flaze
    Flaze
    It's only 4 chapters long so far and they're each about 3000 words long. What I meant by reading it from start to finish wasn't that it was completed xD
    canisaries
    canisaries
    hmm... that does seem more plausible. i probably still can't do it right now, but that sounds manageable when the holidays come round and i have more free time and no exams to worry about. could you get back to me then ?
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Understood
    Hey, just wanted to let you know the review you requested through the Review League is on the way. It's taken me longer than I'd hoped to finish up, but I should have it posted some time tomorrow. Just wanted to make sure you didn't think you were forgotten.
    Hey, thanks for your comments on the sample thread last week, they really helped.
    of course agape was updated hours after i'd just caught up ;P

hope to read it and have a review up by the end of the week!
    canisaries
    canisaries
    ah major thanks! there is only one more part after that, actually. might be up soon too but i cant say for sure :p
    diamondpearl876
    diamondpearl876
    no problem, just thought id let you know a review's on the way!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom