• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinalArcadia
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I didn't forget your birthday! Happy birthday my fellow sinister Gemini! Hope it's a really good one!
    Reactions: FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Haha, thank you, my villainous Gemini!! I hope you've been having a good weekend too!!
    Reactions: Ebail
    tfw you want to see some games remastered so badly but it will never happen... prove me wrong, SEGA, show me the Skies of Arcadia HD PS4 port, make it happen
    Omg, I think my PS4 order has no game included... Oh well, it's like I paid for a new one only!

FFXV still on the way!
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    I wonder if they had waited to announce it with more info rather than just "SMT and FE crossover" with no info for a long time if it would've gone over better. No info unfortunately let people hype it up as something it wasn't it seems...

Yeah, I should've known that before I checked, in hindsight it was so obvious lol! He really can sing... too bad IBO never got character song CDs like 00 did :( Ahh, the little puff food things did look good, can't blame him haha.

Hope you enjoy it once you get to playing it! Be prepared though; when you first turn it on and get to the title screen, it'll still have some installing to do for some reason, but you can do some practice combat while you wait.

Are you going to go for the platinum trophy in HZD? You've probably knocked out quite a bit of trophies already if you've got that much percent done!

No worries! I am literally the last person who needs an apology for that given my own habits lmao.
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    They announced it when Nintendo was desperate for new Wii U game titles when it didn't even start development.

I need to finish the last 12 or 13 episodes of IBO... Gosh, this training and cooking has cut my anime time... and PS4...

5GB download... then 17GB...! I didn't notice I could train while it was updating with 17GB. I played the tutorial, and it was so good...! The combat feels incredibly fun!

Never been much of a fan of thropies so nah. I will just play naturally.

lol, same...
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Ahh true, I forgot about the context of when it was announced...

The ending of IBO was very... divisive among the fanbase. Personally, I enjoyed it and felt like it was probably the best way to wrap things up given the rush to the end, but certain aspects were heavily criticized. It was fun to watch the reactions to the last episode lol.

The poor people with slow internet downloading those updates... Yeah, the combat is fun and the different weapons are neat too! If you enjoyed that, then you should enjoy the actual game too! Always keep in mind the warp strikes, they are VERY useful! (and Carbuncle is very cute in the tutorial)

Ahh, that's cool, my sisters do the same. For some games platinum trophies I like to go for so I have an excuse to keep playing them even after the main story ends lol. Case in point: World of Final Fantasy.
    you got FFXV??? I ordered it last week along with a PS4!
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Cool, I've heard good things about Horizon Zero Dawn, and the 500GB Slim is the model I have so I can safely say that's good from experience lol.

You can have at least 4 separate users on the PS4 each with their own PSN account. Maybe more; we currently have 4 so I know that's possible, but the PS3 allowed 6 so that might be the case here.

However, I'm not sure if there's a way to restrict access by requiring a password or not... There is probably a way to not auto-sign into PSN, though I've never checked on PS4. If I remember, I'll look around the settings next time before I get on FFXV.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Okay, I looked around in the user settings, and there was a passcode management option that seems like it might let you set a 4-digit password to log into the PS4 as your user (not PSN, that's separate sorta; like you can log into your user profile without signing into PSN), so that might work. There's also a face recognition option for each user, but that requires the Playstation Camera.

But yeah, I think the passcode one sounds like what you're looking for, since I can't think of anything else a "passcode" rather than a password could be used for.
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    Thanks so much! You didn't need to! I should get it by latest on the 25th!
    Would you perhaps be interested in joining Zexy Games Mafia II?
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    I'd like to join, though I'm afraid of ending up in 3 games at once since I signed up for Elementar's other game too. Though depending on how things go, I'll probably join if it doesn't fill before then!
    Max1996
    Max1996
    At the moment, it's at 11/15, just to let you know.
    Goodbye to Gali-Gali, huh? (also, you like that blue hair, I notice :p)
    What did you think of season two, actually?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Fair enough aha. (blue is a pretty color tbh)

Yeah, the pacing wasn't the best and a number of events seemed very contrived, but it still had a lot of great character moments, and it told the story it wanted to tell.

From what I've heard, some people don't like the ending since they don't think it resolves enough (some characters and details are missing) and/or because of that thing with Rustal being seen as unfitting, and reflecting on Gaelio as well. I agree that it's a sensible and effective conclusion, myself, although I feel they didn't cover enough either.

I think it was pretty good! It didn't quite reach its potential due to a number of plotting and pacing problems, but it achieved what it wanted to achieve and made the points it wanted to make in the end.
    I wouldn't say it can be compared to any other Gundam series, UC or AU, since it's a different kind of story than the others, but I'd rate it a 8/10 out of what I've watched.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    I do wonder if there were some production issues or plot changes made that might've affected the pacing. Or it was just some writing fumbles lol.

Yeah, I can see where that complaint is coming from. If they could've split maybe that last Mika/Akihiro vs. Julietta and co fight into its own episode and then had the "where are they now" segment be its own episode it might've been better to see more of the survivors. (like Almiria; what happened with her, why couldn't she have at least showed up with Julietta in the scene with Gaelio? I wonder what she'd look like older)

Yeah, it really is hard to compare to the other series in its whole setup haha. I'd probably put it similar as a hard rating (maybe 9/10 for Gaelio lol). It'll be interesting to see how IBO goes down among the fanbase and if it becomes more or less fondly remembered as time goes on. 00 always seems to be the go-to AU series recommendation for new watchers, though I could see IBO becoming a nice contender for that.
    Reactions: Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    I think part of it was something I heard about the director stepping in and having characters kept alive that were supposed to die in the end of s1. But then those characters are involved in important parts of s2, so Idk lol.

Probably, pacing issues did hurt the series tbh, limiting the room they had to cover everything. At least seeing Almiria and her response to how things ended would have been nice (instead of something they did show that is very likely to go nowhere). But there always could be a final wrap-up OVA or something.

Indeed, it sets itself apart pretty well aha.
    Makes sense to me lol (gotta appreciate Gali-gali :p) I think it'll be remembered fondly, it has a lot of fans and I've seen it being recommended in almost any "where to start" list already.
    Hey! How have you been doing?
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Hello! Doing alright; I was stressed for a while but I'm trying to get things moving in a better direction now. Been playing a lot of Sonic and Final Fantasy too! How about you?
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    Sorry to hear that :/ Hopefully things have been going better for you! Right now I've been playing Persona 3 FES and LoZ A Link Between Worlds; they're both really fun! Other than that I've just been moving through my second semester of grad school. It's been good so far (for now, haha)
    Hi! Would you want any Moon exclusives? ^^
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    I'd love to do some trading if you'd want to (especially for Alolan Sandshrew)! I won't have the game until Tuesday, but if there are any Sun exclusives you'd like in return, let me know (and what nickname you'd want) and I can try to catch them!
    Reactions: Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Alright! That's fine, and I like almost all the exclusives honestly, so I'm open to trading for anything you want (I'm not good with nicknames, so don't worry about that) ^^;
    Looks like a certain someone may have made a return for season 2~
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    When I saw that mask and that purple, I kind of freaked out. in a good way haha. And last episode made me even more excited!

I think season 2 has started off very promising, so I have high hopes for it! (plus, if Gaelio is involved, it has to be good) Have you been enjoying it so far?
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    He's become the Char of the series for sure now, it's going to be fun!

Indeed! I have, so far it's shown everything I liked about the first season <3
    Come on and raise your flag for Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans season 2! NOTE: I am a flake who doesn't always respond to messages quickly, sorry in advance!
    I've been well! What about you? Yup, only a few days left! The first episode is going to be shown at an anime con in Atlanta on Friday, apparently. Shame that's a little too far for me ^^;
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Doing all right, just got some student loans due soon and its been stressing me out haha. ^^; That'd be really cool to be able to see it first at that convention! But I'm in the same boat; it would've been too far for me too at probably a 3-4 hour drive. And it's always nice to be able to just watch in comfort at home anyway lol.
    Qing'e
    Qing'e
    Hopefully that goes well. ^^ Quite! But yeah, the time and costs aren't worth it. And agreed, much more comfortable without the crowds aha.
    A bit more than half of the characters in Future Side that are part of Future Foundation show up in Despair Side. It's why it's important to watch one episode of Future Side and then one episode of Despair Side. Sure, there will be a large shift in tone, but it all works as a breather and you do get backstory or stuff like Hajime's thing *wink* and then in the next episode of Future Side you have it mentioned.
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    If you think of them as flashback episodes that reveal information, especially about how corrupt Hope's Peak Academy is, then you'd think of them as being more connected. I also do not recommend starting with Despair Side at all, like, 100% no way it is not even up for debate. So far there hasn't really been that much individual SDR2 characters focus, bar maybe 5 or 6 characters, but that may change once the B-Part of Despair Side starts and you know who does their thing to you know which group...
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    Yeah, I can get that especially when you have an idea what I like and consider good. What did you like most from the series? I remember the writing and plot to be pretty interesting, and the adventure aspect of it to be very engaging. I actually read all the books when they were all out in a matter of weeks from when I got hooked, so I'm not that much of a long term fan book wise. Yeah, honestly, it might just be over glorified supplementary material. It would be cool to see how the politics of the magical world changed with no more villainous group to fear. OMG... don't remind me... I just interpret it as "I'm doing this for your own good" angst(that i'm not sure even makes sense) to make it more tolerable and that there still actually is love in there.
    chisa yukizome is shsl waifu

i ordered the harry potter cursed book. here's to hoping it will be entertaining, i've heard a few good things. will cringe if i see "black" hermione.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom