• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Tuoko
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like the announcement :D but I do want more information. I hope it's more than a generic third versions
    And I also think Naito will eventually end up controlling Deusmon, the ultimate God Grade Applimon and the only God Grade Applimon not connected to any of the 5 protagonist Applimon.
    Oh yes that villainous team of four Ultimate Digimon. According to the Wikimon Encyclopedia however, these four Appli Monsters are needed to fusion with Globemon, Ouyjamon, Entermon and Revivemon to get them to God Grade, or in the games at least I presume. So I think we will see their God Grade evolutions.
    And I hope next week's Appli episode will give us some hints on whether we will see God Grade evolution. In the opening, Naito appears besides some shadowy figures that may or may not be the God Grade Appli Monsters so I figure he may have the key to God Grade.
    So excited!

You mean Offmon's Super evolution? I'm not sure if we'll see it seeing how Offmon went straight to Ultimate. I hope so though.
    That's fine. U were probably busy.

Not much, just WAITING the week out for Next Week, just SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of Europe geting Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2! :( Neo Blaze is seeing Friday!

Gladion!? O__O
    I only hope this new continuity thing isnt true.... well yeah obviously M20 is in a new continuity which is fine but it appears the SM series takes place in the same continuity as M20.......
    There's a chance it will. Would be pretty cool. If any Pokémon movie deserves to be in theaters, it's this one.
    LOL, I can UNDERSTAND RotomDex's English Voice being ANNOYING AS FUCK LOL!!

As for Me... well it's in the Title of my Name LOL, Darkrai! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom