• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Zexy
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there! I've noticed we both have a Fire type as our avatars. Both are in the Hoenn Pokédex as well!
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Hello and welcome to Bulbagarden Forums! Hope you like it here :D
    My favourite Pokemon is Torchic, it's the first Pokemon I ever got (my first game was Sapphire, and it was my starter).
    (I didn't notice your reply till today, lame me xD)
    Sounds good. Modding seems busier than ever, with the queue and there being a moderator for all games at the moment x)
    Reactions: Zexy
    Zexy
    Zexy
    No biggie xD
    It's not that bad. TWR has indeed become more active since its 2014-15 days, which is why we had to return to a queue system. Having a mod on duty for all games is just so we can cover for worst-case scenarios, most of the time we don't really need them to act, thankfully.
    From what I've seen, the busiest modding in TWR was back in 2010-11 with the old queue, 80+ games per season etc. Ryuu's days...
    i actually can;t believe you havent blocked me lmao
    sorry for being stupid like, 3 years ago
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I wouldn't hold it against you, don't worry :)
    People grow up and regret things they've done a few years ago, it's only natural. Don't feel too bad about it, I've done bad stuff back then too.
    Nice to see you are back, however. How's your life been these past years?
    Alpha_sapphire_champ
    Alpha_sapphire_champ
    thanks
    life hasn't been too great but i'm getting by!!
    Zexy
    Zexy
    you're welcome
    aww, hope things get better soon
    Which score did you want to increase in your most recent Kingdom of Pokémon post? I could only see 2 decreases as shown in this copy and paste of your vote here:

Six Paths 1 -> 0
    Max1996 3
    swarla 2
    AnimePsyclone 1 -> 0
    Happy birthday! Pretty interesting that yours is right after mine... Conspiracy?!
    Zexy
    Zexy
    It's also the same day as Soulmaster and the day before Midorikawa. I knew what I was doing from the first moment I was born :p Thanks!
    Happy birthday Zexy! Have a great day mate :D
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Thanks so much, you're the first one to wish me online! Timezones :D
    I indeed plan to have a great day, thanks.
    Oh, hello, Kazuichi. How are things going for the Ultimate Mechanic?
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Everything is running clockwork!
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Took a bit of time to reply, but never mind that. How are things with Miss Sonia?
    I'm sorry, but I can't sub for RM mafia right now.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Are you still unavailable?
    Doctor Floptopus
    Doctor Floptopus
    Yeah. I'm moving house in the next couple of weeks, so I'll be without internet after that for long enough not to be able to play Mafia.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Hope the move goes smoothly. I'll remove you from the sub list in RM, then.
    Yeah, I've just NOTICED THAT A LOT with the past few Leads.
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I don't think the others have been that similar to each other, tbh.
    And he looks Good :) Has Yuya's Face and Hair KINDA reminds me of Yuma's LOL!!
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Indeed :) I agree, especially the left side.
    Cool new avatar! :D
    Zexy
    Zexy
    Thanks :D Also from ARC-V, similar character to the one I previously themed. I've themed this one before and generally just alternate among several characters.
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Also, playing anything on motorcycles is dangerous. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom