• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Fluttershy of Light
Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I mentioned that I would inform you when I had viewed the most recent escapades of miniture equines. I have viewed the most recent escapades of miniture equines. They were pretty good.
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    And adorable? :p
    Also Teacup?
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Indeed. :D

I'd rather have a poodle, thank you very much.
    Disclaimer: Yours Truly doesn't really like poodles, thus the line of text was merely for 'comedic' effect.
    MLB season in one week and MLP season two weeks after that. Pretty crazy, huh?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Can't disagree with you there. :p
    I'd say that the season finale will probably have *something* to do with Chrysalis. As for the rest, I predict at least one Crystal Empire visit.
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    Ignore that like lol I highlighted something and tried clicking somewhere and ended up hitting like :lol:
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    If you say so. :p
    So, uh...
    We have the opposite play styles. I don’t play competitive but if I did I would be offensive.
    Also what Pokemon is Fluttershy?
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    There's quite a bit tbh.. but if I had to pick one it'll be from Dragonshy Where Rainbow asks Twilight if she really wants to bring Fluttershy along and mentions that she is afraid of her own shadow. A response later you see her trying get away from her shadow and hide in the bushes :3. Her biggest weakness is not being able to stand up for herself. She's a typical Dandere and is afraid of being in the spotlight
    Anime Psyclone
    Anime Psyclone
    What are some times that she overcame her weakness? And does she argue with her friends sometimes?
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    Never noticed the other message lol. It's later on in the series. There are times but it's not often since she's easy to get along with
    Hey I'm not trying to be a creep, but since you mentioned the Orioles are you from Maryland?
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    Oh cool! I live in the BW area.
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    You live in Maryland as well? What is BW :lol: (not too familiar with abbreviations and locations lol never paid attention :p) I'm northeast of Baltimore City, close to the border with PA
    Meyneth
    Meyneth
    Oh yeah I live Maryland. BW stands for Baltimore Washington.
    Greetings to thee, Arrow, how're you doing today (or the day when you read this, either or)? Are you feeling well? Because if you are, then I wouldn't mind having one of those Fairy face-off things before Gen VII is realeased, as a way to send it off or something. What do you say?
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    doing doubles fairy montype :p since doubles is getting some new things I thought it would be fun to try some of them :p

The first one is the worst one of the 4 so far so don't let the first one keep you from being interested in the others right @MatrixChap ? :p

lol too much stall?
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Oh hey look a mention I missed. D:
    I can indeed confirm that this is the case. :D
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Actually... I'd say that 3 > 2 > 1 and 4. Just IMO.
    You joined a lot earlier than I thought. So we're both newer-bies. :p
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    The Sig on the Pony forum was very limited by size as well.. it had to be a certain LxW but I can't remember the exact measurement.. but my most active forum is another XenForo powered site that I've mentioned in F&G
    Time Breaker
    Time Breaker
    Sig pics aren't allowed over there, which I actually prefer so it doesn't bog down any pages. Though I may use one here sometime.
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    The sig space I'm used to allows for pictures but anything below a certain line will be cut off from view.. The way the Forum that does the above is probably the best way imo.. it allows a certain flexibility yet restricts what can be seen
    Y'know, we haven't had one of those Mono-Fairy battles in a little while... You still interested?
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    *Facepalms* I didn't pay attention to that part of your comment for some reason, my bad.

Oh well, I may as well ask if you remember what you were watching since I can't really think of anywhere else to take this conversation. :D
    Fluttershy of Light
    Fluttershy of Light
    I can't remember but I was looking for something to watch and noticed that Mlp was on lol my first episode was "A friend Indeed"
    Wispy Willow
    Wispy Willow
    Well, I'd say that that was a pretty good ep for your introduction to the series.

...Can you tell I'm not very good when it comes to thinking up conversation topics? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom