• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Trainer Gabriel
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For your Christmas time, I wish you many blessings! May you celebrate with all of your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
    Reactions: Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    Thanks for the message, friend! That means a lot!

Did you have a great Christmas yourself?
    Reactions: Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Mikuri
    Yes, I did. Spent some quality time with my family and ate a lot of dessert. How about you?
    Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    That sound great! I spent Christmas with the family at my Aunt and Uncle's place for dinner, then exchanged gifts with the family, then had cake and pie for desert. :)
    Happy Birthday! :)
    Reactions: Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    I'm currently playing a game I imagine you've probably never heard of before called Risen...which I may eventually just drop if I don't enjoy it any more than I currently do. We'll see how it goes.

Eh, I guess I kind of do something like that, but I don't know if I'd call it a tradition - I just play whatever new (and old) games I buy/have when I can. I did, however, plan to finally start Pokémon: Ultra Sun in the summer...a good season for that, I'd say. I hope you enjoy your new PS4 games as well! And here I was, still hoping you'd create an account on Good Old Games sometime soon. :/
    Chibster
    Chibster
    *nearly 2 weeks later* So how's Risen? I'm just waiting for my summer class to finish so I can finally play something! Oh, I haven't forgotten about GOG! I don't have enough space to play games on my laptop since I mainly use it for assignments and stuff. :/ Maybe when I get a different laptop later on.
    Trainer Gabriel
    Trainer Gabriel
    *Better late than never* :p I joke, I joke.

I gotta say that I am officially enjoying Risen more now. Could be because I've leveled up more, but I've gotten more engaged in the world. Exploration sure feels very rewarding, too. :)

That's too bad that you don't have enough space on your laptop for games to play. :( And this would've been a good time to start, because GOG just started a Summer Sale today, from now until the 18th. But it sounds like your hands are still too full to add another set of games to your backlog as it is, depending on how big that is, especially when you don't have all the spare time right now. :/
    Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. That was nice of you to do. I hope that you're having a nice day too.
    I'm doing fine. Pretty much uneventful over here since we last talked. ^^

I slowed down on video games due to my budget so I haven't bought as many games as I used to. I'm still gonna get Sun or Moon though. ^^
    Cool! Do you own the physical version of it? I'm playing the SNES version on an emulator but I'm definitely buying it one day. I have the PS1 version though.
    Very sorry for the super late reply dude : (

Life has just been a mix of really crazy, busy, and stressful. I really wanted to be more active here like a few years ago, maybe I can again if I found the time, but thanks anyways for checking in. : ) You've been well?
    Yeah GOG will keep you busy. I don't have a GOG account yet. OR/AS are very fun games and worth the price. :)

That okay. :) As long long as you enjoy the games that you're playing, that's all that really matters. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom