Sakuraa
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same :/ Seen 2 Movies, Rewatched 2017 Beauty And The Beast Last Night, my Number 2 of the Year, and saw King Arthur: The Legend Of The Sword just a while ago, was Alright.
    OMFG... IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! The Maze Runner: The Death Cure LIVES!!!!!!!! FINALLY NEWS ON THIS STUPID THING!!!!!!!! I'm GUESSING Filming is Starting NOW! NOW That Dylan O'Brian has Recovered from his Head Injury On Set, and now... WE HAVE A NEW CAST MEMBER!! FAN-FAVORITE Character Actor Walton Goggins has Joined the Final Maze Runner Film!! And let me just say... THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!~ :)
    I'm just DYING OF LAUGHTER!!!!!!! Because... WE HAVE A SPOILER FOR TOMORROW ALREADY LOL!!!!!!!!! It just MAKES Me go... "HOW DO *UCK THIS UP SOOOOOOOOO BADLY!?!?!??!!?!?!"
    Ah :/ I think Team Rocket are SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER NOW!!!!!! Like... their Jokes ARE LEGIT FUNNY NOW!! :) IMO at least. But yeah... the Team Skull Trio are like DUMBASS TRio from DP LOL!!
    LOL!! :) like IF it Evolved into Torrocat OR Inceroar by the End... I WOULD DIE OF LAUGHTER if he Stayed at Ash's House and as someone said on Serebii the Other Day, it and Mr. Mime for Attention at the House or something LOL!! :)
    LOVED today's Episode!! My FAVORITE MOMENT BY FAR was the Delia AND Litten SCENES!! :) Makes Me WISH Litten DOESN'T EVOLVE and when Ash Returns Home Litten could be a Pet there LOL!~ :)
    Yeah I was just Surfing around on YouTube and noticed it. But Agreed!! I remember when the DA Poster was Revealed and the Broken Schalchop is on it and in the actual episode... IT'S SOLVED OFFSCREEN IN LIKE A MINUTE!!

IKR?!?!?! I think he's staying!!
    I can understand what U mean. I Personally Find Togedemaru and her HYPERACTIVE ENERGY ANNOYING AS *HIT! But I can Understand what U mean. Socpholes... YES I do Often Question in my Head on WHY DOES HE EVEN EXSIST in the Anime, but it'd be REALLY REALLY POINTLESS to get RID OF HIM!!
    I DO NOT BUY THIS WHATSOEVER!!!!!! I DO NOT TRUST JAPAENSE TITLES!!!!!!!!!!! I think I said this Story before, but the LAST TIME I FELL for a Title like this... WAS in the Clubplosion with "Bishop VS. Druddigon" as the Title and... THAT BATTLE IS LIKE 30 SECONDS TO 1 MIUTE BATTLE!!!!!!!!! -_______________- and also why I THINK this Battle SHOULD NOT be Trusted... SOPCHOLES HAS THE PIKA CLONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! "Wait a minute... What are you doing SM?! Generation VII isn't over, yet! xD"
    SM026 - Farewell, Sophocles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom