• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
No it's from an EG special called Dance Magic after a song from The 3rd move (friendship games). This is Fluttershy in the music video part where she was doing Ballet.
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
Still, that outfit doesn't 100% suit her.
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
She looks adorable in everything though. - definitely no bias :p
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
Would she look adorable if she was possessed?
Chances are that’s an MLP episode plot too. Man, MLP is weird.
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
She's never been. She's had her personality flipped multiple times but a few of them were caused by Discord, and a thing from a character by Iron Will.. And had Changeling importers So it's still in fanfiction. MLP doesn't always have darkish plots
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
So, uh...
I’m just here waiting for an episode where the food supply runs out. Or is that already a thing?
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
Not that I know of.. Though the closest is probably being a parasprite episode..
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
Out of the mane 6 who is the strongest?
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
Depends on your definition of strongest.. Physical strength I'd have to give it to Applejack.. Magic based obviously Twilight Sparkle :p
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
So, uh...
I think a main character for at least a few seasons should be a character who is a hybrid of a pony/horse and something else.

I like how this post has devolved into MLP talk.
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
there hasn't been in any episodes unless you count Discord lol. there isn't any mixed characters aside from him..

Because Ponies are Awesome :p
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
I’d like to see more personalities for main(ish) characters. Like for a few episodes have a character who isolates themselves from others or is a transgender(As someone with trans friends and family, well, yeah).
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
Still unlikely.. Friendship is magic and I don't think they do that.. As for the second part.. I don't see it happening either. Only because they would need to create a character for that. They aren't going to just say that one of the Mane 6 or another current main character is trans because it currently wouldn't make any sense because we have a back story on mostly all of the ponies.. The closest they've gone is Big Mac cross-dressing for his little sister Applebloom
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
So, uh... Are there mythical beasts that are part pony/horse in MLP(Like the centaur)?
Fluttershy of Light
Fluttershy of Light
The closest thing would be Tirek. there aren't any others coming to mind though..
Anime Psyclone
Anime Psyclone
Try looking up Mythical Horses. I know there’s Pegasuses but like Hippogrifs or Kelpies. Are they in MLP?

If not, the show is missing out.
Back
Top Bottom