• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Slife
Slife
Greetings, Master of Swords
SwordMaster♪
SwordMaster♪
Missed a chance to call you GARcher >.>

How are you? (Yes, I use profile pictures as an excuse to start talking to people)
Slife
Slife
I'm alright, thanks for asking. Haha it's cool, I think it's a good icebreaker. I take it you've watched/played Fate?
SwordMaster♪
SwordMaster♪
Yeah, I've watched all there is to watch, read and played some things and am in the middle of Heaven's Feel right now. Which reminds me that I should try to finish it sometime.
Slife
Slife
Cool, I've watched the series but have yet to play the VN. It'd be a good time to finish it, with the new Heaven's Feel movie coming out soon. Do you have a favorite route?
SwordMaster♪
SwordMaster♪
Yeah, UBW was my introduction to the series and it's remained my favorite. Kind of because a lot of my favorite characters have bigger roles in that one (Lancer, Assassin, Archer, Gilgamesh)
Slife
Slife
UBW is my favorite as well. Many people seem to prefer fate/zero over stay/night and UBW but I personally enjoyed the latter much more because of the characters. I thought Caster was more interesting in that one too. Gilgamesh is pretty OP though haha
SwordMaster♪
SwordMaster♪
I just found Zero disturbing >.>
Especially Kiritsugu's backstory, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Darker than I can handle.
Slife
Slife
Zero was lacking excitment for me. Too much talking and not enough fights until towards the end. Even then, we never got to see Saber vs. Archer. Rider was much better in Zero though, I'll give it that. The kiritsugu vs kirei bout was cool too.
SwordMaster♪
SwordMaster♪
I'm waiting for Heaven's Feel's Shirou vs Kirei fight because I've heard things about it in the VN. I'm thinking it's gonna be really cool when animated.