Bulbagarden

Team Gaara
Team Gaara
Yo yo!
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
how are you today. how are you today? and did you see my answer for iris thread. i hipe you answer me my best friend
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
And where are you from?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
i do hope that you from england. Nice avatar miss gaara and glad to be the of you best friends here. I really love the girl from mew mew anime, and glad to be your friend. My best country always the england; so glad that you are from England. One day, I will visit England, My national team is england, and my team is Man U; so I hope that I didn't annoyeed you by posting here
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
I'm good and you? :3 And yes, I saw it! I'm from New Orleans! :D And thank you, I like your Avatar! Are you enjoying the SuMo Anime?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
What is the SuMo Anime?

I really glad that you loved my avatar, and one of my best friends. I really want to be one of your best friends, and I do love your avatar, and thanks. I did answered you one day when you post, and I hope that you answered me in Iris post
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
I did gave my answer about Iris in iris thread so I hope that you will give me your best comments my best friend> And Do you know Mahou Sensei Negi. One of The girl anime which is so cute anime, and I do love girls, and Girl Animes
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
SuMo is the Sun and Moon Anime series. I thought you might be watching with with your username and Avatar of Mallow XD And I've heard about that series, but I never watched it. :eek: What's it about?
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Yes, I saw the all episodes, and SuMo is one of the best season, and one of the funnies seasons. Which is better the first account: May-Serena-Dawn or new one?

I do love the both
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
I though SuMo is Sun Moon, or one of girl animes like Sailor Moon; Because I do love sailor moon too. I do hate Iris so much too
Team Gaara
Team Gaara
I was used to May-Dawn-Serena, but this new name is fitting with your Avatar :D

I like Sailor Moon, too!
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
Well, I do love the both so maybe I will back. I do love all or May, Dawn, Serena, Lillie, Mallow, lana and mamane
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
BUT GLAD THAT YOU LIKED THE AVATAR AND LIKE THE NAME May-Dawn-Serena
ManUtd22
ManUtd22
and I hope that you answer my post in Iris Thread my best friend
Back
Top Bottom