• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
You're welcome! I really like your name. :)
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
Thanks. I like yours too!
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Thank you. I am really fascinated with magic and wizards. How did you conjure your name?
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
I like flowers too <3

My name comes from my favorite TV show, Coffee Prince. I just changed it to fit my gender :3 I bet that makes it a lot less special, yeah?
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I know right! They are so pretty and have so many different color combinations like rainbows in your hand.

No, it makes it a bit more unique. And uniqueness is something to be admired. :)
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
For sure!

Aren't you just lovely? Uniqueness is indeed something to be admired.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Thanks. What are some of your passions and hobbies?
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
I mostly play games and draw things. And I watch dramas every now and then. What about you? :>
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I like to play games, listen to music and do puzzles llike crosswords. You can say that I'm kinda a nerd. :p

Which are some of your favorite things to draw?
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
Well, I have been working on a game for a while now, though lately I haven't progressed much. I usually draw my game's characters . :)

Do you like puzzle games? Like Professor Layton and stuff?
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
It's cool that you are making your own game. Why the sudden stop? Too much work on your plate?

Definitely! But I haven't played many of them. Only Portal 1 + 2 and maybe one or two others. :)
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
I am going through some difficult times right now and I am struggling to focus on my work. I miss working on it, though!

I love the Portal games. I used to have a GLaDOS picture here several years back.
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can navigate through these rough seas and emerge in a period of happiness and serenity.

Cool. I love them as well. But haven't played them in quite some time. I remember them in very fine detail. What's your opinion of Wheatley?
Dr. Buni
Dr. Buni
Apologies for taking so long to respond :( Thanks for the good wishes.

I thought he was a funny and a bit of a tragic character. He was created to be dumb, so he could dumb down GLaDOS and I think his very lack of intellect was what caused him to not go nuts once he got control of Aperture Science Laboratory (I think this was the name).

I love the music theme that plays when you fight him.

What about you?
Back
Top Bottom