1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Drift

1. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Hey there!
    (wow late reply, sorry ^^; )
    Jun 17, 2017
    Drift likes this.
  2. Drift
    Drift
    How's it going?
    (np ^^)
    Jun 17, 2017
    Tactician Karina likes this.
  3. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    It's been fine lately, been sick but luckily I'm over it now. How about you?
    Jun 17, 2017
  4. Drift
    Drift
    Good to hear.
    I've been well, nothing special, really. Got Echoes and enjoyed it a lot though, great game.
    Jun 17, 2017
  5. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    That's good that you've been well ^^
    Echoes is fun and pretty great. Haven't finished it yet though, I'm hoping that they remake GotHW (I really like that one when it comes to older FE games).
    Jun 17, 2017
    Drift likes this.
  6. Drift
    Drift
    Thanks ^^
    Indeed! Oh, how far are you? I've heard the director of Echoes has said he'd like to remake Blazing Blade next, which does sound nice, but I also hope that Genealogy and Thracia get remakes too.
    Jun 17, 2017
  7. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Admittedly I'm only on Act 3 (Celica's route at Grieth's Citadel) sometime tomorrow I should get around to getting farther in the game.

Honestly I'm fine with any of the older games getting remakes, but yeah Genealogy and Thracia as well is what I'm looking forward to!
    Jun 17, 2017
  8. Drift
    Drift
    Ah, good luck then.

Same! Any FE is good in my eyes .

It's about time I went to bed though, so good night, hope to see you around here more often. ^^
    Jun 17, 2017
  9. Tactician Karina
    Tactician Karina
    Thanks.

Good night! Hopefully I'll be able to come on more again ^^
    Jun 17, 2017