Tuoko
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh and Darth hasn't watched Appli Monsters since Episode 26 because he's lazy ;___; I keep telling him to catch up because the show is so good but he still hasn't :-( oh well.
    Aaah, because of spoilers! I thought you noped because there was something you didn't like :p It was a fun episode, obviously fanservice though. Turns out Digimon is a game series in the Applimon universe and Agumon was like Haru's in-game buddy. Still wish they had established an actual connection with other series, but this was cool too.

You may just be right :3
    Yeah that was a great episode :)

I just watched #47, holy crap that was... something. Things are gonna get crazy now.
    Me too ;__; Hopr they don't mess it up. But they can't, can they?

Great! I've been watching each week and the last few episodes have been fantastic.
    IKR? Bring them back GF ._____.

Agreed! I also think we could see some Alola forms of Johto Pokénon because of the GS rereleases.
    Interesting to note is that the official site doesn't mention the names Solgaleo and Lunala regarding the fusions. They could very well be new Pokémon (or Ultra Beast versions?)

Ugh tell me about it >____< leveling in SM was hell. I want my Blissey Secret Bases from ORAS and Exp O-Power back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom