• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

T
The Outrage
Yeah, not at all excited. The graphics don't look like they plan it to be a "Switch Deluxe Edition" either which would have made a dual release at least forgivable.

Maybe they'll lose money on it and realize that they shouldn't do it again in the future.
T
The Outrage
Hopefully the second wave of Alolan forms would be better, just like the second wave of Mega Evolutions.
Silktree
Silktree
They won't lose money because it requires so little effort. I do hope that it is the worst selling third version yet. So no over 6 million, hopefully.

They don't even seem to be expecting much given how the trailer is mostly about Pokken and USUM are presented as kiddy, lol.
Silktree
Silktree
I wouldn't take more regional variants for granted. They have like 400 old Pokemon they could use for "new content". Add that to ugly Ultra forms (quite possibly for the actual UBs, too) and they might consider it enough.